• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzura

Insanity is the one truth
Reaction score
Im serouly lost, Ive finished everything good
Hate Naruto
Bored of Bleach
One peice is too long
Finished Code geass
FMA brotherhood can suck it (FMA is good, but manga sucks, and brotherhood follows it)
Finished soul eater
Finished K-ON (DONT JUDGE ME)
Finished everything in the realm of mainstream

Need recommendations plz
Something with a catchy theme and lots of eye candy (Im very shallow)

Dont judge me

You could try Pretty Cure. Each series doesn't drag out for too long (they're approx. 52 episodes each) and they have lots of eye candy for sure.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumya.

Period. Any anime fan should watch it.

I said I finished everything mainstream, so that includes Haruhi =)

Have you seen Shakugan no Shana yet? :) It's a really good anime, It has action, mistery, good battles, very well animated and a little bit of romance :D. And one of the best storylines EVER! <333 And If you're searching eye candies too, I think that the most of the girls of the anime are really eye candy xDU

What kinds of anime do you like?

I also recommend Digimon, preferrably if it's in Japanese with English subtitles.

If you preferred the original FMA anime over the manga/Brotherhood then I have no idea what to recommend. Your tastes are unfathomable.

Need recommendations plz
Something with a catchy theme and lots of eye candy (Im very shallow)

Dont judge me

Okay, when you say "eye candy," explain what you're looking for and I'll do my best to recommend some titles I've enjoyed over the years.

If you mean fanservice-wise, specify whether you prefer male or female fanservice.

If you mean bright, colorful, let me know. We're going to find you some fun new series to watch!!!! :)

I bet 250 pokebucks he means fanservice. The common one aimed towards male viewers.

I mean bright and colorful......then again.......

If you preferred the original FMA anime over the manga/Brotherhood then I have no idea what to recommend. Your tastes are unfathomable.

^This. It's actually kind of disgusting that you actually think the manga's storyline is terrible, when it's really one of the most philosophical and scientifically correct series out there. >_>

Fiinished Gurren Laggan >.>

And I watched some of Shakugen no Shana. Im liking it so far, even though the artwork doesnt really match the theme

How about:
-InuYasha: The Final Act
-Romeo and Juliet (yes, there's an anime version of this Shakespearean play)

Depends on what you're into.

For hot-blooded, action-based anime, I recommend Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann the highest.
For a school life/romantic comedy drama, I highly commend Clannad and After Story.
Otherwise, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi is a great anime with a mix of several genres, though it gravitates toward the "school life" end.

EDIT: Read whole thread, you've seen MSH and TTGL, so I'm going to stick with Clannad here. While I'm thinking of it, I also recommend Baccano! to you. Great characters and storytelling, not bad visually, and the opening theme is awesome.

PlatinumDude said:
-Romeo and Juliet (yes, there's an anime version of this Shakespearean play)

I was Juliet in that play....NEVAR AGAIN SHALL I EVER GO NEAR THAT PLAY

The Romeo x Juliet anime is quite good though, it's nothing like the play, and has lots of genuinely cute moments. Lets see, some good, but obscure stuff...

XXX Holic
Air TV (ONLY if you don't mind needing tissues.)
Venus Versus Virus (some yuri apparently, but I didn't notice any.)
Ouran High School Host Club
Sands of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom