• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

“Doesn’t matter - Sunny Day!” Robyn shouted. Mihira shot another beam skywards, quelling the sandstorm, and added a Solar Beam to top it all off.

me: watch out, aroha! dodge & use comet punch

aroha: aro!

she ran up to her & used the move.... it hit 5 times

The Volynx just stared at the Aroha as it attacked, muttering “seriously?” as Comet Punch hit. “Power-” “(-Whip, sucker!)” Mihira interrupted, already bashing the Ground-type across the battleground with a powerful whip of its twin tails.

The Volynx just stared at the Aroha as it attacked, muttering “seriously?” as Comet Punch hit. “Power-” “(-Whip, sucker!)” Mihira interrupted, already bashing the Ground-type across the battleground with a powerful whip of its twin tails.

aroha: aro!~

me: aroha, hang in there! use rollout!

aroha: arooo-ha!!

she began rolling towards her

“Block it!” The wildcat swung her head downwards with the leaf on her head preventing the Aroha from moving any closer, and then Mihira proceeded to smack the ground gerbil/hamster/possibly-a-kangaroo with a Leaf Blade.

“Block it!” The wildcat swung her head downwards with the leaf on her head preventing the Aroha from moving any closer, and then Mihira proceeded to smack the ground gerbil/hamster/possibly-a-kangaroo with a Leaf Blade.

*she's a meerkat, if i remember correctly*

me: dodge it with rollout!

aroha dodged it with rollout

me: ok, good... now again!

she used it again.... this time it hit... knocking her backwards

More like pushing, the Volynx thought, her claws scraping across the ground. “Extreme Speed and Leaf Blade!” Robyn shouted, prompting the wildcat to appear behind the Aroha in the blink of an eye and wham it with the leaf on her forehead.

More like pushing, the Volynx thought, her claws scraping across the ground. “Extreme Speed and Leaf Blade!” Robyn shouted, prompting the wildcat to appear behind the Aroha in the blink of an eye and wham it with the leaf on her forehead.

before the 'behind the Aroha in the blink of an eye and wham it with the leaf on her forehead' part

me: dodge it, aroha!

aroha rolled out of the way

me: use tail slap!

aroha: aroo!

she used the move... it actually collided with her leaf blade

aroha: arooo!

Mihira managed to overpower the Ground-type, sending it flying backwards. At this point of time, the wildcat was pretty much done with the Aroha’s dodging, and so was Robyn. “Sweep the area with Solar Beam!” “(Hey, I was gonna think that up!)” Mihira then charged up sunlight in her leaf and blasted the entire battleground with the beam.

(By the way, Extreme Speed can’t affect the Aroha in this situation. Currently just using it as a means to get to places quickly.)

Mihira managed to overpower the Ground-type, sending it flying backwards. At this point of time, the wildcat was pretty much done with the Aroha’s dodging, and so was Robyn. “Sweep the area with Solar Beam!” “(Hey, I was gonna think that up!)” Mihira then charged up sunlight in her leaf and blasted the entire battleground with the beam.

(By the way, Extreme Speed can’t affect the Aroha in this situation.)

me: aroha, watch out! use dig!

aroha: aroo!~

she disappeared underground before it hit her

Mihira stared at the hole, came up with a possibly stupid plan, and went into the hole herself. “Aaand now she’s also gone.”

Mihira stared at the hole, came up with a possibly stupid plan, and went into the hole herself. “Aaand now she’s also gone.”

in the hole,

aroha: ha? looking behind her

she came up onto the ground, out of the hole.... & ran away from the hole, a little bit... a bit suprised

aroha: aroha!

me: are you alright, aroha?

me: ok! let's use earthquake!

aroha: aro!!

she used the move... making the ground shake, while she was still down there... possibly affecting her a lot

The wildcat poked her head out of the ground while it was still shaking, wondering why she could hear the sound of stuff collapsing underground - “(Oh.)” She managed to get herself out of the tunnel before it caved in entirely, though she still took the brunt of the shockwave. “Energy Ball!” Robyn shouted, and Mihira decided to amp up her game by firing multiple orbs of bright green continuously at the ground meerkat.

The wildcat poked her head out of the ground while it was still shaking, wondering why she could hear the sound of stuff collapsing underground - “(Oh.)” She managed to get herself out of the tunnel before it caved in entirely, though she still took the brunt of the shockwave. “Energy Ball!” Robyn shouted, and Mihira decided to amp up her game by firing multiple orbs of bright green continuously at the ground meerkat.

me: ok, aroha, use agility to dodge!

aroha: aroha!

me: ok, then... quick attack & then use tickle!

aro, aro, aro, aro, aro

aroha: aro! ^^ she used the move with her tail

aro, aro, aro, aro, aro ^^

Mihira growled in annoyance. “Do a flip!” Robyn said, and as much as she sounded like a Mantine Surfing instructor then, the Volynx went with it, using Extreme Speed to flip herself over in the air, and then knocked away the Aroha with a Power Whip when it fell to the ground from being jerked so violently.

Mihira growled in annoyance. “Do a flip!” Robyn said, and as much as she sounded like a Mantine Surfing instructor then, the Volynx went with it, using Extreme Speed to flip herself over in the air, and then knocked away the Aroha with a Power Whip when it fell to the ground from being jerked so violently.

me: use double team & echoed voice

aroha: aro! aro, aro!

haaa!!!

it hit her?

Last edited:
“Energy Ball!” Robyn shouted at the last second, prompting the wildcat to fire a continuous stream of green orbs at the Echoed Voice, preventing herself from sustaining any damage, then spun around when she hit the ground, nailing both the copies and the original Aroha with the Energy Ball onslaught.

“Energy Ball!” Robyn shouted at the last second, prompting the wildcat to fire a continuous stream of green orbs at the Echoed Voice, preventing herself from sustaining any damage, then spun around when she hit the ground, nailing both the copies and the original Aroha with the Energy Ball onslaught.

aroha: aroo!!~

me: hang in there, aroha! use recover!!

aroha: arooo!!!

aroha! ^^ full of energy... *much like misty's corsola does when it uses it*

me: ok, now use the hyper fang!

she opened her mouth... her teeth shone before the attack

it hit her....

Mihira shook the Aroha off her forehead leaf with little trouble, and then followed up with a quick Power Whip at her trainer’s command. “Hey, what do you say that we finish this off soon?” “(Sounds good to me, little gerbil’s hard to hit but is surprisingly fragile, another one should do it in,)” Mihira agreed.

Mihira shook the Aroha off her forehead leaf with little trouble, and then followed up with a quick Power Whip at her trainer’s command. “Hey, what do you say that we finish this off soon?” “(Sounds good to me, little gerbil’s hard to hit but is surprisingly fragile, another one should do it in,)” Mihira agreed.

'aro, ha, aroha~' *i'm a meerkat~*

me: dodge & use mud-bomb!

'aro!'

she used the move.... it hit her

me: great... now use rock throw!

the move came from the brown parts on her sides

it hit her? *since she's part electric & that type is weak to rock moves*

aroha, thinking: ha, aroha? *did that do it? *

Last edited:
(Electric’s only weak to Ground, not Rock.)

“End this with Solar Beam!” The wildcat charged up a good deal of energy in her leaf and shot it at the ground meerkat, breaking the Rock Throw into harmless fragments before the attack could land and nailing the Aroha in the chest.

Back
Top Bottom