• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Any fans of the Zelda games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, 3DS Virtual Console. Link's Awakening has already been confirmed, and I can't imagine the others are far behind. (If you're not getting a 3DS, then I wish you luck in your search.)

Nice. Now I want a 3DS more than ever. Better start savin' pennies.:)

I haven't played a lot of these games, but I will admit that they're pretty great.

Yo, major Zelda fan right here! I got into the series after playing a demo version of WindWaker on the LoZ: Collectors Edition for the Gamecube. After that 20 min demo I knew right then what my new favorite game series was.

Now I was very clueless about some parts of the series, but I still enjoyed it anyway.

So far I have beaten OOT, WW, FSA (which was, unfortunately, stolen along with my first Gamecube), ST, TP, and MC. As of now I am currently playing MM (a very fun, yet scary, game.)
It seems that if I were to ever buy some new games, the first on my list will be Zelda(VERY excited about Skyward Sword like most people).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom