• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

any sports?

jacalaca

i cant feel my legs :O
Reaction score
so yeah, what sports do you do and how "good" are you?
i run cross country/winter track/spring track and im pretty good. i got all 3 varsity letters freshman year and find nothing more satisfying than a good long hard run. most of my team considers me insane due to the fact that i ran a marathon that i mapped out for fun.
EDIT: i also love weight lifting. i guess i just cant get enough of pushing myself

Last edited:
I play soccer, and by what other people say, am pretty good.

I run a lot, but not really a sport, I guess... But I am pretty fast.

I'm not really athletic, but I do go roller skating. I'm also decent at most sports such as basketball, tennis, & soccer. :) I just don't play on a team or anything because I'm lazy.

Does Wii Sports count?

The only sport I was ever remotely good at was ice hockey during those long, frozen winters in upstate New York. I love swimming to, but the best way I swim is underwater, and I lack the upper body strength to be on a team :/

EDIT: Oh, and Speedos. <Will NEVER be on a swim team

Swimming. I've taken swimming classes when I was younger, so I'm pretty good at it. But I can't go underwater without goggles, though :-(

Does Wii Sports count?

The only sport I was ever remotely good at was ice hockey during those long, frozen winters in upstate New York. I love swimming to, but the best way I swim is underwater, and I lack the upper body strength to be on a team :/

EDIT: Oh, and Speedos. <Will NEVER be on a swim team

Swimming. I've taken swimming classes when I was younger, so I'm pretty good at it. But I can't go underwater without goggles, though :-(

yeah i used to swim too, but not anymore. i still train every once in a while because i do triathlons

Tennis and Football. I guess im pretty good at these games. I play a few others too, but these are the main ones.

Everyone saying that they used to swim :p

I've been swimming for 9 years, and 8 years competitevly~ I'm pretty good at it; I'm on the edge of beating a record....but my little sister is the one with the swimming talent :D

I play soccer often so I guess you could consider it a hobby of mine's. I also enjoy running as well and baseball.

I'm not in a team but I like play soccer and handball, I like running to, i'm pretty fast:D

Ice Skating, Roller Skating, Roller Blading and Skateboarding.
Ice Skating I kind of suck at, but I'm slowly learning with the classes I'm in.

I also want to be apart of a roller derby team.

I play golf, but that's about it. I'm pretty good.

Quidditch

I used to be, not so much now except occasionally rollerblading (Also Wii Sports like others have mentioned.) But I like watching my little sis play soccer/football and I think hockey would be fun to play if I wasn't so scared I'd lose a tooth.

Back
Top Bottom