• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone got a Drought Vulpix or Ninetales? :D

RandomHero

Reaction score
I'd really love to have one and even better a shiny one if ya got it lol. I can give you pretty much anything in return, including some legendaries or maybe even one of my own shinies. I have almost every pokemon so please just ask me if you need something. But I'd really appreciate it if anyone has it!
Also, I'd prefer for it to have a clean EV spread but it's not required.

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
I'd really love to have one and even better a shiny one if ya got it lol. I can give you pretty much anything in return, including some legendaries or maybe even one of my own shinies. I have almost every pokemon so please just ask me if you need something. But I'd really appreciate it if anyone has it!

I can breed one. Do you have (or can clone) a goudon, rayquaza, or kyogre? If that's a bit too much, a mantine (or mantyke), hitmontop, milotic, delcatty, or clamperl (with one of the evolution items) would also work.

Last edited:
Ummm, how about a clamperl? What evolution item do you want? I have both

I can breed one. Do you have (or can clone) a goudon, rayquaza, or kyogre? If that's a bit too much, a mantine (or mantyke), hitmontop, milotic, delcatty, or clamperl (with one of the evolution items) would also work.

Ummm, how about a clamperl? What evolution item do you want? I have both

Yeah sure thing. Do you want to set up a specific time or should I just look for you when I get on tomorrow?
oh and also, can you trade me the egg or do you have to hatch it?

Yeah sure thing. Do you want to set up a specific time or should I just look for you when I get on tomorrow?
oh and also, can you trade me the egg or do you have to hatch it?

I will hatch it. Can you trade at 5:30 PM tomorrow?

You HAVE to hatch it!? That's lame but it still works I suppose lol. But yeah, 5:30 sounds good to me.
oh and thanks!

You HAVE to hatch it!? That's lame but it still works I suppose lol. But yeah, 5:30 sounds good to me.
oh and thanks!

You're welcome. I have to hatch it because there will be a chance that it might not be female, or have its DW ability.

See you then!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom