• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone have a spare ditto?

_Zoroark_

Reaction score
I need one really quick to breed something for a friend. If you want, you can have it back right after I'm done

Do you have any EV'd Pokemon you'd be willing to trade? I have a near flawless Ditto that I can trade you.

I'm not willing to trade EV'd pokemon for a Ditto. I just wanted it to breed one Infernape and to give back.

If you don't want to trade a near flawless Ditto just for me to use once I can understand that

Oh actually do you any Leftovers, NeverMeltIce, Focus Sash, Flame Orb, or Magnet that you would be willing to trade?

If not, I'll just lend it to you.

I've got plenty of leftovers. I can attach one to a poke

FC: 2235 9318 6721

Thank you. I'll go get the egg, trade with him, and post/PM you when I am done.

Thanks again ^_^

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom