• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone want an Acid Armor Frillish?

DarkCrown

Licensed to Blah
Reaction score
Experiment Status: Giving away now!! Please post prefered gender, ability, and nature so you can get the one you want! Thanks again!

I'm breeding a mass-amount of Frillish for an experiment and charting the results down on paper. However, when the experiment is finished, I'm gonna have to give away a huge tons of Frillish. I was wondering if anyone wanted one or two. Here's the information about the Frillish:

Frillish will have the following moveset when hatched:
-Acid Armor
-Sludge Bomb
-Water Sport
-Bubble
Abilitity: Water Absorb or Cursed Body

So if you would like one, once the experiment is finished (undetermined finish date, I started today 4/30/11.), please tell me a prefered ability, gender, or nature. However please make a note that I might not be able to get you the exact Nature your may have wanted.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I would like a male when you're done :)
Nature and ability doesn't matter.
Thank you ^^

I would like a male when you're done :)
Nature and ability doesn't matter.
Thank you ^^

Fantastic. Thank you so much for your business. I'm going to put you down on a list in order, and what you asked for to ensure that you get the Frillish you asked for.

May I have a male (whenever you start giving them away), please?
Don't care what nature or ability :)

June and Juan, your orders have been added to my list.

I just hatched the 5th Frillish. I am one-sixth of the way through the experiment, and so far, I have 3 males and two females, 3 Cursed Body and 2 Water Absorb, and all the Natures so far have been different, being Hardy, Docile, Calm, Gentle, and Sassy.

June and Juan, your orders have been added to my list.

I just hatched the 5th Frillish. I am one-sixth of the way through the experiment, and so far, I have 3 males and two females, 3 Cursed Body and 2 Water Absorb, and all the Natures so far have been different, being Hardy, Docile, Calm, Gentle, and Sassy.

ok good luck on ur expirement
watever ur doin

Alright everyone, I have 30 Frillish in one box and I'm ready to start trading, but lemme fill out some orders first:

C4RN4GE: Male - None - Calm
- I have your Frillish right here. Please give me a preferable time to trade (my FC is in my Signature) and we can get our business done. I would prefer a White-exclusive Pokemon for a trade (such as Solosis, Rufflet, or Petitil), but if you don't have acsess to those Pokes, anything from another Generation will be fine! Thanks, and I'll see you soon!

farewell, friend: Male - None - None
- I have your Frillish right here. Please give me a preferable time to trade (my FC is in my Signature) and we can get our business done. I would prefer a White-exclusive Pokemon for a trade (such as Solosis, Rufflet, or Petitil), but if you don't have acsess to those Pokes, anything from another Generation will be fine! Thanks, and I'll see you soon!

june_bug: Male - None - None

juan8913: Male - Cursed Body - Modest
- So unfortunately, in my breeding, I did not come across a male Frillish with Modest and Cursed Body. However, I have plenty of male Frillish with Cursed Body and another nature. Here are the natures you can choose from with your male Cursed Body Frillish: Sassy, Lonely, Careful, Hasty, Hardy, Rash, and Adamant. Thanks, and I hope to see you soon.

Can I have one with Cursed Body?
Doesn't matter which gender and if possible Mild in nature?
If you don't have a Mild one atm, a Rash, Modest or Quiet one will work.

rin, I don't have a Mild nature, but I do have plenty of Cursed Body ones. I'll give you a female one considering I only have 9 nine (I took one for myself with the same ability). When would you like to pick up your Frillish?

Never mind. I'll make it male, cause I just checked and I don't have any females with your nature specification.

rin, I don't have a Mild nature, but I do have plenty of Cursed Body ones. I'll give you a female one considering I only have 9 nine (I took one for myself with the same ability). When would you like to pick up your Frillish?

Never mind. I'll make it male, cause I just checked and I don't have any females with your nature specification.

I'm a bit confused, so which nature Frillish are you giving me now?
Male is alright and I can trade right now.

Well, with the options you gave me, I had no choice but to select a Rash, Cursed Body, male Frillish. Alright, I'm going to go online now.

Well, with the options you gave me, I had no choice but to select a Rash, Cursed Body, male Frillish. Alright, I'm going to go online now.

Sorry to trouble you! Okay I'll get on too.
FC: 4426 9122 9564

It really is no problem. Are you online? I don't see you anywhere.

june_bug: Male - None - None

I just happened to get a Solosis off the GTS (I have Black), but I'll need to breed it first. Have a preference of male or female?

@skillz, would you like trade right now, because I am available.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom