• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Well, whaddaya think? :3

• Mm... kinda meh. Sorry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I WUB YOU TO PIECES.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I is lolcat. i haz feeline charmz

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Good, but not GREAT. Keep working!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites. ~Taking a small vacation~

I noticed that you had a few request slots open, so...
Safebooru - Anime picture search engine! - absurdres aki minoriko autumn blonde hair capura.l cloud clouds dress grapes grass hat highres leaves orange eyes short hair smile touhou | 297448

Size: Standard
Text: Aki Minoriko
Effects: Anything relating to the harvest or Autumn.

I know your vacation is still ongoing, but I needed to make a reservation before the requests flood in. ^^; Thank you for your time.

Hola Aori!

I have another request for you.

I'd like a couple seasonal avatars and banners for the upcoming holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas

For the Thanksgiving Serperior, I'd like autumn-themed orange banner, y'know, with all the leaves and stuff. I'd also like an orange sky to contemplate the theme. Then, the picture of Serperior and the message "Happy Thanksgiving" and "from California" in smaller letters beneath it.

For the Thanksgiving avy, I'd like the same style as
55110.png
, but with the autumn sky and falling leaves.

For the Christmas banner, I'd like a similar one to the autumn one. And this time, forget the obvious type weakness. It'd be hills full of snow in the background and has a Christmas tree and Serp is wearing a Santa hat. The message would be "Forget the type weakness," at the top row, "Merry Christmas" in the middle, and "from Serperior99" at the bottom.

For the Christmas avatar, it'd be very similar to the Thanksgiving avatar, but with elements from the Christmas banner. Don't forget to put the Santa hat!

Then the little extras. I'd like a "sig and avatar by Aori" just like in my sigs before, just like my current one.

I'd also like it to be the same size as my current sig, but you can stretch it out as much as you can, just what Blazaking did.

I hope you have fun and good luck! Take as much time as you need but I'd like the Thanksgiving ones before Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving)

Thank you!

Your good amigo,
- Daryl

Type of graphic: Banner
Characters involved: Joker (Picture below)
Pictures I should include in the finished graphic:
Size (in pixels, or just "big", "small", etc.): Meh, I don't care, any size
Colors: Backround color is purple!
Text: If you're good at something don't do it for free
Other comments: IF text is not visible in black, please make it in red, thank you!

Hi! earlier, I requested a Beedrill banner. I'd like to cancel that order and replace it with this one:

Image: Umbreon in center, and in background all other Eeveelutions (not including Umbreon) (including Eevee)
Background: night time, large moon in center if possible
Text: To Never See The Moon Shine (on bottom please, in white text (if white isn't visible, then red))

Thanks!

Sure guys!! Thank you all for requesting.

I would just like you to know that my Adobe Creative pack went bonkers. It had a problem and told me to uninstall it and re-install it again, I did and it's not working. That means no Photoshop, no Illustrator, no nothing!!

I am very sorry this is happening :( I don't know what to do. I even need Photoshop for college, which makes it all worse! But, well, no time to get off topic now.

I wanted to tell you guys that I am in NO way closing my shop and that I'll get to all requests, but it'll probably take a small while more :( I am very sorry and thank you for your patience!! I don't know what to say, I can't believe it just stopped working. My dad said it might be because I updated a program when I shouldn't have updated it, but to be sincere, I don't understand the reason...

Anyway, it'll just take a bit longer. I'm so sorry and thank you for your patience .___.

(also, the requests are all full! thank you guys SO MUCH for requesting!)

Aori, a slight edit to my request please.

Instead of saying "from Serperior99", can you please edit it so it can say "from Serperiority". As you can see, Serperiority is my new username.

Good luck! Buena suerte! (Correct me if wrong)

What exactly is it saying is wrong? :< Maybe I could look it up. ^^;
Anyway, take your time.

I have a request below:

Type: Signature banner
Characters: Pikachu (Please don't include any Pikachu pics from Gen I/II; only from Gen III+)
Size: Width=475px Height=120px
Colors: AG Pikachu Yellow, Coal Black
Text: "A shock of cuteness and energy" (in Tahoma 8pt)
Other Comments: I'd like the banner to have a border like this (ignore the "tear" effect):
BlazakingEXample.png

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs and Avatars)

(@AlexTheRose, like Blazaking said, I'm sorry, I'm not taking requests at the moment! D:)

Hello you guys! How have you all been :D?

I am so sorry about everything. As you know, my computer went berserk on me... xD

So I basically decided to send it off to the computer doctor (lol), and in the meanwhile, I'm using my boyfriend's netbook. It's not much but... it has Photoshop so it'll do! hahaha

Again I am truly truly sorry. I know you guys signed up for a late request but this was... err... too late. I understand if you don't want it, you can tell me. But if you don't say anything I'm going to just keep going with the requests as if nothing happened XD

So, thank you so much for waiting. I cannot thank you enough for being so patient :love:

Without further ado, yes!! I bring requests! The first five, to be exact. I'll have the other five ready soon. Until then, please no more extra requests :x the people waiting are my first priority now!

@Ninjawes
4-1.jpg

@Articuno's Frost
1-1.jpg

@Nightmare moon
2-1.jpg

@jirachistar
3-1.png

@Kyumorph
5-1.jpg

Yay! So, enjoy! And, happy thanksgiving everyone! :D (uhm... whenever it is.. *sweatdrop* sorry I don't know the dates too well!)

You can expect the rest of the requests sometime soon! As soon as I finish the big presentation due Thursday... urgh...

@Aori I'm doing good. Can't wait to see mine. Though I think it'll be too late to have a Thanksgiving banner because it's only three days away. I'll give it a shot for a few days. At least I'll have a Christmas banner up and ready.

Thank you and I understand why it took so long. I'm sure it'll be great.

Keep up the good work my amiga!
~ Daryl

I know the request slots are currently full, so could you please message me when they're empty again? Thank you~

Keep up the good work Aori! ^-^ I can't wait to see mine but as always, take your time. The best work is work not rushed.....
but i still can't wait to see mine though! *giggles*

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs and Avatars)

(@AlexTheRose, like Blazaking said, I'm sorry, I'm not taking requests at the moment! D:)

Hello you guys! How have you all been :D?

I am so sorry about everything. As you know, my computer went berserk on me... xD

So I basically decided to send it off to the computer doctor (lol), and in the meanwhile, I'm using my boyfriend's netbook. It's not much but... it has Photoshop so it'll do! hahaha

Again I am truly truly sorry. I know you guys signed up for a late request but this was... err... too late. I understand if you don't want it, you can tell me. But if you don't say anything I'm going to just keep going with the requests as if nothing happened XD

So, thank you so much for waiting. I cannot thank you enough for being so patient :love:

Without further ado, yes!! I bring requests! The first five, to be exact. I'll have the other five ready soon. Until then, please no more extra requests :x the people waiting are my first priority now!

@Ninjawes
4-1.jpg

@Articuno's Frost
1-1.jpg

@Nightmare moon
2-1.jpg

@jirachistar
3-1.png

@Kyumorph
5-1.jpg

Yay! So, enjoy! And, happy thanksgiving everyone! :D (uhm... whenever it is.. *sweatdrop* sorry I don't know the dates too well!)

You can expect the rest of the requests sometime soon! As soon as I finish the big presentation due Thursday... urgh...
Hey Aori!! :D Were doing great! It is no problem at all, and thanks for trying to get the banners done even tho your computer is messed up <3
Well that...it's...A M A Z I N G ! ! :O I can't wait for the others!! :D

Oh and happy thanksgiving everyone!!(a little late, but watever :p)

Hi! earlier, I requested a Beedrill banner. I'd like to cancel that order and replace it with this one:

Image: Umbreon in center, and in background all other Eeveelutions (not including Umbreon) (including Eevee)
Background: night time, large moon in center if possible
Text: To Never See The Moon Shine (on bottom please, in white text (if white isn't visible, then red))

Thanks!
Wow, I'm so silly, I hand't seen this XD I did the beedrill banner! Haha. But don't worry, I will be doing this one you asked instead :) sorry again for not reading this! you'll have to wait just a tiny bit more D:

I come bringing some requests. Sorry, @Shadow Darkrai, but I gotta go right now so that's why I'll be tackling you requests later! It shouldn't be too long, though!!

But, there were some lucky people whose requests I could manage to do this afternoon xD here they are... LOL

@Eeveeanne
1eeveeanne.png

@Autumn Sky
2akiminoriko.png

@Ghetsis-Dennis
3cupcakes.jpg

@Serperiority (loving your new username, btw!)
4thanksgiving.png
4thanksgivingavvy.png
4christmasavvy.png
4christmas.png

Everyone, enjoy! :D and to those of you still waiting, again, thank you for your patience! I'll have everything done as soon as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom