• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ape Escape Mafia: End Game (8/19/12) Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 11 (8/16/12) Not so back anymore

I didn't want to claim because I'm stubborn, but that doesn't make me mafia. And I didn't want to claim because that would have made the game too boring. Anyway, I know for certain who the last mafia is. I know Buoy's role and Hawkeye's role. NfiNity told me once I claimed to her the phase before this phase. Also, NfiNity expressed suspicions toward Baron Dante before. Therefore...

EDIT: Actually, hold it. Just looking, and Buoy, you were waay to quick to jump on the chance to get rid of me. I'm not certain about either of you now, but I know there's only one mafia left... If Baron Dante was mafia, then the perfect chance to have got rid of someone, myself, he would have jumped automatically on the wagon, but he didn't automatically... And thinking about it, this would have been the perfect chance to frame Baron Dante, since Fin who expressed concern around Baron Dante, was killed directly afterward... I'm going to wait a little before voting. But whichever of you is innocent, vote the other instead.

I only voted you immediately because I had already made up my mind on who I thought the most suspicious person was, and I wasn't going to hang around being pussyfooted about it. I didn't see anything in the thread about you having claimed, so I assumed that you hadn't actually claimed. Also, if you know my role, what chance is there that I'm actually mafia? Think about that. I dunno what you mean about 'voting the other', though.

Fine, I'll claim. I can randomize any night actions toward me. Your role definitely doesn't sound mafia, but I have my doubts. Sorry, if I sounded confusing, I can't think clearly right now. What I meant is that which one of you is Town, you or Baron Dante, vote the other. I don't see how that'd work, but I don't know. I'm just trying to think of some way to figure out which of you two is.

Okay, I actually made it back.

I vaguely remember NfiNity expressing great doubts about HCL for me before he started suspecting me for those bad votes I made. I checked, and I couldn't see anything, it was all about Fresa.

So at this point, I'm torn between Hawkeye and Buoy myself. Hawkeye for my reasoning, and Buoy for my original thoughts, as well as HCL's statements.

Okay, I actually made it back.

I vaguely remember NfiNity expressing great doubts about HCL for me before he started suspecting me for those bad votes I made. I checked, and I couldn't see anything, it was all about Fresa.

So at this point, I'm torn between Hawkeye and Buoy myself. Hawkeye for my reasoning, and Buoy for my original thoughts, as well as HCL's statements.

I'm pretty certain Hawkeye is Town. As for Buoy... I'm just going to say what his claim was. NfiNity told me he was the doctor. if that' the case though, why didn't he protect NfiNity? She would be the likely one to protect, and I'm pretty sure she would've asked for him to protect her, so why didn't it work? Which leaves me to believe he's lying.

Vote: Buoy

Not only do I suspect you, you're still voting me.

You know, that's interesting... I don't think there's been a doctor killed yet. So, a doctor wshould be there somewhere. Considering everyone still standing did claim to N in the end, that means there are no counterclaims to that.

Hence, if you consider my thoughts about the converter earlier, and my thoughts about Feralize getting lynched...
Unvote: HCL

@Hawkeye; We are already quite aware of that. However, not protecting N on a night where it's obvious he'll be targeted points at the conversion which we have hints of in the Flavor.

Unless you or @Buoy; can offer a credible explanation as to why this wasn't done, the vote holds.

Hawkeye, we are already quite aware of that. However, not protecting N on a night where it's obvious she'll be targeted points at the conversion which we have hints of in the Flavor.

Unless you or Buoy can offer a credible explanation as to why this wasn't done, the vote holds.

Grr, he was protecting me.

@Hawkeye; I do have to wonder why. N was the only surely clear player, so it should've been obvious that he'd be the target. I even specifically pointed this out to N

@Hawkeye; I do have to wonder why. N was the only surely clear player, so it should've been obvious that he'd be the target. I even specifically pointed this out to N

Uh, I'm the spy.

So, ingnoring you, the most cleared person remaining, and me, who I know is innocent... 3 players remain. Hawkeye, Parma and HCL.

Now, it's almost impossible you aren't the next target if the Mafia has any sense. We have 4 town to go, so after this night it 3 vs. 1. If that's a mislynch, after the next night, it'll be 1 vs. 1. I'm not exactly sure if that will give the Mafia the instant win in case I'm the remaining player, considering I can redirect the lynch.

Nevertheless, we really shouldn't be hoping for that kind of luck at all, so we need to get this right. Did all of those 3 give claims? And, if you can take it, what did they claim?

Seem familiar?

@Hawkeye; Which, as far as I know, was not known to like, anyone, up until now.

And that PM, you know, is exactly the one I mentioned. As I said, it's really likely that if this is a mislynch, we lose. (Scrap that. Now there's no way it won't end up in a loss if this is a mislynch) Thus, there would be no more chances at the Spy uncovering anything.

Again, for me, the end boils down to "which is it? Buoy or HCL?". You being the Spy doesn't exactly convince me that Buoy protected you. In fact, even if he did, what does it prove? If he was converted, it's rather easy to aim for someone you aren't supposed to protect.

@Hawkeye; Which, as far as I know, was not known to like, anyone, up until now.

And that PM, you know, is exactly the one I mentioned. As I said, it's really likely that if this is a mislynch, we lose. (Scrap that. Now there's no way it won't end up in a loss if this is a mislynch) Thus, there would be no more chances at the Spy uncovering anything.

Again, for me, the end boils down to "which is it? Buoy or HCL?". You being the Spy doesn't exactly convince me that Buoy protected you. In fact, even if he did, what does it prove? If he was converted, it's rather easy to aim for someone you aren't supposed to protect.

Parma was told to protect me over her. And, I was in an alliance with Buoy before he died. NfiNity, told me the claims, so therefore I was a power role with claims, so I was protected over her. I don't think Neonsands would be stupid enough to sub in a player who was mafia who knew who a power role was. Also, you were the only alive player that didn't know my role, so, no big shock there.

@Hawkeye; *sigh* Fine. In that case, we've gone a yet another circle.

Unvote: Buoy
Vote: HCL

Based on that, Buoy wouldn't be a suspect at all, so we end up with exactly one possible Mafia there. :/

Wait. You guys are going to vote me out? Well, I guess congratulations to Buoy then, the last mafia, cause he's going to win and you guys are going to lose.

Wait. You guys are going to vote me out? Well, I guess congratulations to Buoy then, the last mafia, cause he's going to win and you guys are going to lose.

lmfao wat

I'm mafia based on what logic, HCL? That I didn't protect NfiNity?

I'll tell you why NfiNity wasn't protected: because she was too late in asking me to protect her. I still had my original doubts about her when I subbed in, and I had decided to protect Hawkeye for reasons that he's already stated. When she asked me to protect her, the phase had ended, which meant all night actions were final at that stage, so I couldn't change it. Admittedly, that's proving to be a downer for us, and so we've almost lost.

Additionally, just going "lol ur gonna lose by lynching me" is only proving my point: what did I say about SageGaga? About the way he tried to suggest that we'd lose because we were lynching him? And how did that turn out? Exactly. You're only repeating the mistakes of your partners.

Not only do I suspect you, you're still voting me.

As for your vote on me, I've given perfectly good reasons, and voting me because I'm voting you is OMGUS on a silver platter. Your reasons for voting me basically say, "you're mafia because you're mafia and you voted me." Strangely enough, I don't think that's a very good reason for trying to lynch someone.

Was there something else?

Phase Change Inbound

Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Night 10 (8/14/12) Pipo

5. @Hawkeye;
7. @HilbertCressLover;
14. @Buoy;
17. @Baron Dante;

Night 11

The town gathered. This was it. The end. They had done their work and finally figured out who to go after. They could finally rest easy and live in their utopian world. Or could they?

They tried to take down the monkey, but he put up a brave fight. His red cape danced in the wind, causing the monkeys to miss countless times. Eventually all three of the remaining monkeys cornered him, and fired the lethargy laser at him. Instantly he was left helpless, and the monkeys celebrated.

They were saved, or were they? For some reason, they just couldn't feel comfortable. It was a bizarre feeling, and only one of them new why they could feel it.

HCL was lynched
El Toro

Dodger

eltoro.png

Description: Matador is Spanish for killer, however you are anything but. You have never been touched, ever. Not by choice, your body just instinctively dodges everything that comes its way.

Role: Sometimes a gift, and sometimes a curse, your body instinctively dodges all actions taken against it. These actions will then randomly target one of the remaining players no matter their alignment.

Alignment: The Monkeys

Well, huh.

Well dammit. Guess I was right after all.

Phase Change Inbound

1. @Belarus.; - Mafia
2. [Mention=28781]Hitomi[/Mention]; - Town
3. @Mijzelffan; - Town
4. @Paperhorse; - Town
5. @Hawkeye; - Town
6. [Mention=57500]Joltik[/Mention]; - Town
7. @HilbertCressLover; - Town
8. @NfiNity; - Town
9. @Feralize; - Mafia
10. @Lithuania; - Independent
11. @Smasher 101; - Town
12. @DrumBeats; - Town
13. @GengarWithSunglasses; - Town
@Parma; - Mafia
15. @Buoy; - Town
16. @Nytie; - Town
17. @Baron Dante; - Town
18. @Zenax; - Town
19. @SageGaga; - Mafia
20. @Luminosity; - Town
21. @TheShuckpluff; - Town
22. @Fresa; - Town
23. @America*; - Mafia

End Game​

The monkeys awoke to the sound of a laser. One of the three remaining monkeys had been shot and captured. The other two both ran out into the open. They saw who was missing, the poor soul. The powerful magician, and last hope for the monkey revolution was now gone.

Baron Dante was killed

Tommy

Magician

tommyq.png

Description: One of the most well known and respected monkeys the world over. You are a master of magic who is a match for any prospective monkey catcher.

Role: During any day phase, you may send me a PM with the message Lynch: (User). This will cause your target to be the lynch target for the day unless another ability interferes. If there is any sort of interference, you will be alerted and your power will return.

The group morned his catching, but not for too long. The blue monkey leader had finally caught on to what was happening. There was no outside threat that was making the catches. It was all about the monkey here in front of him. He finally took a good look and saw that his helmet was different. It matched the helmet of the winged monkey.

The blue monkey got on his bike and attempted to escape, so he could regroup and find reinforcements. The guardian monkey was quickly on top of this, though. He flew into the air with his mecha suit of armor and began shooting a shower of lasers down over the speeding blue monkey.

As hard as he tried, the blue monkey couldn't escape the attacks, and he was stunned instantly. The armored monkey flew down and caught the leader with a make shift monkey net. This was it. It all came to a close.

Hawkeye has been caught
Punto

Spy

puntod.png

Description: The Italian boat monkey. Who would suspect you as a spy? You can’t even speak monkey, or can you? Secretly you are an undercover agent just looking for his next big mission. You’d never guess, but the moustache is fake too.

Role: Every night phase you may send me a PM with Spy: (User) in it. This means that you will receive up to three messages that person sent or received outside of the thread. Names will be removed, however you will know whether the message was sent or received.

Last night, you were given a Vita-Z banana. You ended up getting the Blue banana. This means on top of your first ability, you've been given the power of Blue Monkey.

char_25234.jpg

Role: You now have the ability to not only receive messages from whoever you pick, but you can also see if that person is visited at night or if they visit anybody.

The one who had done so much for the town was the last one to go. How fitting. The remaining monkey found the deactivation switch for the lethargy effect and flipped it. Everyone was returned back to normal and balance returned to the world.

Buoy/Parma Wins!
Megamonkey

Guardian

megamonkey.png

Description: A flawless monkey specimen raised to be the ultimate monkey weapon. Your skill is unmatched, and you’ve easily become the top-ranking monkey in Specter’s Army. You’ve been fitted with the strongest space armor available.

Role: Every night phase you may send me a PM with Protect: (User) in it. This will grant that player protection for the entirety of the night phase. Being the brave and proud monkey that you are, your protection won’t work when used on a human or yourself.

Good Morning Parma,

You're monkey helmet has been switched out with a Peak Point monkey helmet.

130px-0,790,20,719-Ps2_ape_790screen013.jpg

This helmet gives you the ability of free thinking, allowing you to see just how tyrannical Specter has become.

Because of this you have decided to join the Catcher's and restore balance to the world.

In other words, you have been converted to the Mafia.

​MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom