• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Apricorn Shaker/Drinks

obocchama

Steel-Clad Defense Boy
Reaction score
I haven't seen a single thread about this!! I think Apricorn Drinks are actually quite a big deal since they replace Poffin and there seems to be no data of the matter at all.

I haven't received my HG yet (it's late............) but I'm planning an investigation on the whole Apricorn Drink thing. There are a few things that at least I am unaware of:
  • does the Pokemon's nature or species determine it's Pokéthlon stats?
  • how the Apricorn Drinks are made? I mean is it white apricorn -> white drink or could it be two in the same drink or what? I know they can be either bought or made with the Apricorn Shaker.
  • how many different Drinks are there?
  • does the Drink alter the Pokemon's stats according to it's nature or according to the Drink itself?
  • etc!
So... Can anyone answer these? I'll be doing some research myself after I get it and actually get to the Pokéthlon dome myself.

They just up the ante for Pokethlon stats nothing else. And there is only like 2-3 drinks if I remember correctly.

You can buy the drinks at the Pokethlon Dome, and natures do not matter at all. Everyone Pokemon has a set amount of stars, and they will only cap out at a certain amount.

The only Pokemon with five stars in every category are Ditto, Sunkern, Giratina-O, and Arceus,

Okay so you people know more about this than I do :D Almost every question I had has been answered!

I think it's rather interesting that Sunkern is so good in Pokethlon... I guess I'll be using it then.

Ditto can also have fives in each Pokéthlon stat. That means that two of the best pokémon for Pokéthlon are able to be caught near the building.

Ditto can also have fives in each Pokéthlon stat. That means that two of the best pokémon for Pokéthlon are able to be caught near the building.
Ditto makes sense though due to its ability to be anything and everything. And Giratina-O well it makes sense cause its basically a representation of the rule of cool as a Pokemon and because its the most badass Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom