• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you a rage-quiter?

Do you rage quit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I don't rage-quit on any game.
Rage-quitting in an online battle on any game is just immature in my opinion. Sure, you're going to lose, but at least don't quit early on and look like a sore-loser, right? And better yet in some games right at the end the tables can turn.

Unless it's on Pokémon and their using shiny level 100 Arceus with 999 in every stat, then their the immature one.

Last edited:
Never! I would never rage-quit. Even if I know they're cheating, I just deal with it because that's their problem that they have to cheat to win.

Oh, I imagine I did quite often when I was younger. But not during wifi games, no, certainly not. I think a lot of mutual respect comes into play if both of the trainers see a battle through to the end. Otherwise, the battle (and the trainer(s)) has really lost its merits, hasn't it?

Nope, I always see my battles through to the end. Its rude not to, and it makes you seem immature. It is after all, just a game.

I only rage-quit in Counter-Strike: Source. Then again, in Pokemon I battle almost exclusively with my friends, which is fun regardless of the result.

No, I'm not a rage-quiter. If somebody beats me in a fair battle, my opponent has absolutely deserved it and there's no reason for me to get mad or something. It's just a game. I love losing in a battles, where my opponents totally takes my guard off. In those battles I might learn something new :).

Once in a while I'll win one that seemed like a sure lose!
That's one of the greatest feelings in online battles. My Torterra has saved me from "a sure lose" a couple of times :3.

I never rage-quit, even if I know I for sure am going to lose, though I do disconnect with my cousin just to piss him off. XD

Last edited:
I usually don't. The only time I might would be with people using hacks like 999 stats, and moves/abilities they can't normally get.

Only on Shoddy and that's because it's counted as a loss anyways.

i always rage quit. especially on metroid. but wait, this is pokemon. i also rage quit on pokemon.

I don't. The only time I quit is if I'm disconnected, or I have to due to other pressing issues.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom