• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded?

Are you Hot or Cold-Blooded??

• Total voters
Im very hot blooded as I love the cold a lot but if it gets too hot out I can't stand it.

I enjoy being warm, so I usually have a sweater on especially during the winter.

I'm really cold blooded. I freeze very easy and am always wearing some sort of sweater.

Well, I get cold really easily. And people tend to ask why I wear so many clothes when it's supposedly warm.
However I don't prefer to go out into the sun to warm up(Dangerous UV rays!!!). I prefer just switching the heater on instead XD

Hot.
Malaysia has a temperature of 35 and above celsius.

More towards hot-blooded, but not by much.

So, neither.

I'm mostly hot-blooded. I love a good chill but can't stand too much heat or stuffiness.

Cold-blooded. I love the heat. Being up here is not very convenient for my "blood type".

Mostly cold blooded. The heat is enjoyable as long as its not humid. Any temps under 15C gives me the chills.

I really need to bundle up in cold weather, so you should be able to see what I'm going with. As for heat, though? It's fine.

I'm, err, both of those. I think. Hot or cold, neither bothers me.

Hot-blooded. I HATE heat, and especially hate the evil Sun =S

I'm more of an adaptable kind of person. If it's cold, then I shall grow accustomed to it. The same goes with warm climates.

Although, if I had to choose, I'd prefer to live in a cold environment. At least when you're cold, you can get under a blanket or something to that matter. With hot weather... you have to keep removing clothing until it's no longer hot. And even that might not work. So now, you're naked and sweaty and you don't have a pool, fan, nor air conditioning. And that's just not fun, you know?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom