• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

a bit late but yeah i just checked and i should have enough for my template if i end up making it! (we'll see though it depends how long it takes me to work on other stuff) :yay:

Hey um. 2 things

one: @sleepwick do you have enough ships for your template? I just don’t wanna start mine at the same time as yours lol

two: I wanna make an art piece based around these lyrics but I can’t figure out what

“Light up the night, we were made to be stars
But it burns like hell to be Vega”

from ed Sheerans song Vega
Regarding point two: Based on what I know about the Lissiverse...maybe something with Hilbert and Hilda? They're destined to "light up the night" as the Heroes of Truth and Ideals, but being the Heroes "burns"/costs a lot of grief when Hilbert gets stuck in the Light Stone.

Yea yea yea… I was thinking also hoenn? Last night I had an idea.. May is connected to the sea, brendan is land, Wally is sky, and Lisia is the stars… she’s connected to jirachi but also contest stars

i also read an interview about the song, saying how people see ed Sheeran as a “star” cause he’s like, famous and stuff but also, a star is really just a big burning ball of gas.

and yes as to what you said also reshiram fire type yes

i have another art piece planned around another ed Sheeran lyric and we’ll see which one I get to first lol

I’ve decided to do the ship art thing too! But…. PLATONIC SHIPS ONLY CAUSE I LOVE DRAWING SOME FRENS

Um yea pretty much that. Also I’m not the best at drawing adults (mostly men, cause I’m a girl lol) but I will try! It also might take a while cause my brain manages to procrastinate on things I like doing and it’s weird but

Yea! Suggest some nice friends and I’ll draw them

I’ve decided to do the ship art thing too! But…. PLATONIC SHIPS ONLY CAUSE I LOVE DRAWING SOME FRENS

Um yea pretty much that. Also I’m not the best at drawing adults (mostly men, cause I’m a girl lol) but I will try! It also might take a while cause my brain manages to procrastinate on things I like doing and it’s weird but

Yea! Suggest some nice friends and I’ll draw them
FRIENDSHIPS YAY. I have two suggestions; feel free to use either (or neither) as you prefer!

It might be a bit early for this, but I'd like to suggest Drayton from the Indigo Disk and Iris. With Iris being Drayden's granddaughter (adoptive or otherwise) and Drayton seemingly being some relation to Drayden as well, I've been picturing the two as best friend cousins who just get into mischief together whenever the different branches of the family visit.

Also want to suggest Atticus and Youssef (the boy who fights you on Atticus' behalf at the Navi Squad gate). I've seen some Eri/Carmen appreciation, not so much for Atticus/Youssef, even though they also have a very sweet friendship.

Hmmm, what are your favorite character/s to draw? Don't know where else on the forums to ask this lmao
ohhhhhhhhhhh you knowwwwwww just some niche characters from pokemon bw not a big deal or anything.

smiles

jokes aside, I also like drawing Lobotomy Corporation characters (mostly Yesod, but others as well), touhous (specifically scarlet sisters) and my oc Medicine because her design is fun. I drew Pokejinkas a lot as a teen, but got away from it, I would like to do that again.

But, you get the idea. Gestures to first statement. What about you?

(it'd be fun if these answers were listed anonymously and we had to guess which was whose lol)
I like drawing Zero, Axl, Proto Man, Miles Tails Prower, and Silver the Hedgehog. Basically any Mega Man characters, or Sonic characters if I feel like switching it up.

(it'd be fun if these answers were listed anonymously and we had to guess which was whose lol)
It would be cool if we had a game about describing someone's art and the next person to post has to guess who we're talking about, similar to some threads from the fun and games forum XP

And to answer Dreary's question:
I like to doodle Pokémon from memory (they usually end up wrong) or my ocs hehe.
If we're talking about finished pieces then definitely Cookie Run fanart, that game has consumed my soul U,v,U

Well, mostly personal OCs on my end. But Wes has grown on me from all the times I had to draw him. But if we're talking about extra fun things to draw, i tend to gravitate towards blobs and very fluffy things.

It would be cool if we had a game about describing someone's art and the next person to post has to guess who we're talking about, similar to some threads from the fun and games forum XP

And to answer Dreary's question:
I like to doodle Pokémon from memory (they usually end up wrong) or my ocs hehe.
If we're talking about finished pieces then definitely Cookie Run fanart, that game has consumed my soul U,v,U
yessss... id love that kind of thread

DUDE THAT IS SO SMART
someone needs to make this a thing holy shit

I saw someone doing this on tumblr So I thought I’d try? It’s an anonymous art box and I don’t know who drew stuff! I can try and guess whats from who!

also is this the right place for this

Back
Top Bottom