• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reload worked. However, i was unable to use my role last night.
That sucks. Who's your best bet for scum now that swarla was innocent? Tbh I'm starting to get paranoid about Zexy.

Are you only getting paranoid about me? What about Dylan's claim?
I wasn't really thinking about the claims, it was more about how you aren't cleared completely and I was just thinking out loud about how you could be leading the whole town astray. What's your take on Pikochu btw? Do you still think he's scum?

The 1x logic is so bad. LG an Max weren't 1x ignoring the BP that was only for three phases anyways.

Last phase clearly wasn't mylo hat or HCs ability has saved us somehow. I don't think a bomb makes sense in the current situation because Elementar said if we don't lynch right we lose. That seems odd if there's a bomb.

Vote: SoaringDylan

Eh WolfOwl did you really not understand the 1x logic or do you just not agree with it? My point isn't that him not being 1x is bad by itself, but that his role looks pretty unlikely when I am the 1x Explosive, which is a role that activates upon death yet even it is formatted in a way that has shots despite not being a directly active role.

Caps' case on me always was like "he doesn't feel right" and "I'm paranoid" etc. which tbh doesn't make me any less paranoid of himself but I'm way more convinced Soaringdylan is scum here so I'm pushing that.

So, we have decide it's about time I should tell you my role.

I am The Godfather and... But Dylan!? why are you publicly claiming this!? ...Let me finish my sentence...

So, me and my team have decided I should out my self because our team has a Usurper and we'd all like to win so Vote Soaringdylan

Also @DarthWolf13 I also had a 1x rolecop and checked you, Right now it's easier if you side with Mafia and win the next day phase.

... oh well we knew it was MILO if indep would scumside yet we still mislynched.
So if Darth does indeed scumside there's nothing we can do about this. And I doubt mafia would go for this play were they not sure that it is in Darth's best interest to scumside, which isn't too hard if they rolecopped him to try to pull off the Percy Jackson trick, right this time :(

Also Elementar, if there is an Usurper in the game, that is a bastard role...

Gg mafia, really.

Vote Soaringdylan
Is this an actual vote?
Also @DarthWolf13 I also had a 1x rolecop and checked you
Why would a rolecop, especially 1x, check the indep?
Also Elementar, if there is an Usurper in the game, that is a bastard role...
What's that and what is wrong with that?
So if Darth does indeed scumside there's nothing we can do about this.
Convince me to join town.

Whatever. [VOTE]: Soaringdylan

So my role was really kind of interesting. It was a JOAT but it built upon itself. I began with a 1x Vote Thief and the Hated condition. Each night until the fourth day I gained a condition and a 1x role. However, each night I used the role, I had half the chance for the role to actually work and half for the role to idle. So for the first night, I had a 50/50 shot at using vote theif or idling. Second night, I had a 33/33/33 shot at either using vote thief, hacker, or idling. Third night, 25/25/25/25 and so on.

ROLES:
1x Vote Theif
1x Hacker (reloaded)
1x Giver (gives one of my roles to another player)
1x Crazy Romantic (I can't be lynched the day after, but I have to talk like I'm a Shakespearean romantic)

CONDITIONS:
Hated
Regretful (If I target the nightkill recipient, I can't use a role the following night phase)
Shared (if I am copchecked, I am revealed as a certain town character, eliminating the possibility of Godfather)
Loud

The only mystery to this is why I wasn't able to use anything last night, since I used the hacker role on the night before, and that doesn't have a target. Makes me think there's a Roleblocker somewhere.

Convince me to join town.
... idk. It is in your best interest to win as soon as possible and if there are 3 mafia you are winning more quickly with them than town :(
I really don't see the point of such arguments, if you are a survivor you should actually play like one. Anything else is just a bad kind of kingmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom