• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<3333333333333333 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGISH O__O SO FRICKEN HOTTT FAINTS

I Want to see movie 12 really bad >___< i can buy it when its out :D though have a job so all good

I love this shots from today

54t20k.jpg

OMGGGGG he is sooo cute, what episode is this? would anyone mind telling me? i haven't seen him this cute since AG and the 3rd movie. im soooo watching this. little satoshi is too kawii to be missed. xDDD

Last edited:
I love that boy with all my heart...^-^

And what's Pikachu pissed about anyway?

Anyone can describe Young Ash's clothes? It seems famillar from a previous Pokemon movie.

A photo was shown in the third movie of a young Ash along with his mother and Prof. Oak and the Hale's.

I attached the photo in question below.

Who is Ash admiring up there with the Rapidash? Its not... his DAD, is it?

Why do I have to keep saying it, they will NEVER show his Dad in the show, makes too much of a problem. He probably just watched his first battle or something.

Maybe he was blushing because someone brought up something that happened when he was little?

OMG HOT FANART ALERT(Zapdos Demon Ash)
Zapdos_Demon_Ash___sketch_by_songosai.jpg

<3333333333 because of us girls that we love him?? and LYCETTE HOW ARE YOU >__<

hi girl! I'm doing great thanks :D how about you? people brought it up before but his clothes from when he was little ashy really looks lik misty's first outfit :O aww it's just o cute! XD

somebody knows what dehlia said that embarresed him. that was also funny and sounds formiliar too XD

Last edited:
Ash wants your favorite thing. If you do not give Ash your favorite thing, he will say you are rude. If you give your favorite thing, and Ash keep your treasure away with your favorite thing, how you do feel?

This is a challenge for Ash's fans like me. I'm waiting for your replies.

Ash wants your favorite thing. If you do not give Ash your favorite thing, he will say you are rude. If you give your favorite thing, and Ash keep your treasure away with your favorite thing, how you do feel?

This is a challenge for Ash's fans like me. I'm waiting for your replies.

lolwutsp3.jpg

Well obviously I'd give it to him regardless.

But my favorite thing is my action figure of him....should I just buy another 7?

EEEEEEEE LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!

yayblush.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEE more stuff I found!!! Manga pics!!!

He looks cute here!(i think its from the same site as before so don't get mad if it doesn't work)
image045.jpg

Well I just crushed all Pokeshippers with this. Good job Ashy! *high fives*
marry.jpg

Okay, i THINK thats it...

Last edited:
I can see the 2nd pic where Ash wants to challenge Rudy for a badge. Can't see the others though.

Alright, screw it, that site sucks. Just be happy with the one image for now...

Hey I got really bored today and made an Evil Ash Tribute with a song form Kirby 64. Someone tell me how it looks and if it sucks plz!

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=BattlingTheMiracleMatterWithin.flv

The video itself is called Battling The Miracle Matter Within, but on the site its called Light vs. Darkness. Should I change the site name of the vid or leave it alone?

EEEEEEEEEEEEE more stuff I found!!! Manga pics!!!

He looks cute here!(i think its from the same site as before so don't get mad if it doesn't work)
image045.jpg

Well I just crushed all Pokeshippers with this. Good job Ashy! *high fives*
marry.jpg

Okay, i THINK thats it...
Why do you hate Ash shippings anyway?

Here's a hilarious live action Pokémon video about Ash on Youtube: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-i927K5hY]Pokémon: the Adult Years[/URL].

Warning: PokéShipping

Hey I got really bored today and made an Evil Ash Tribute with a song form Kirby 64. Someone tell me how it looks and if it sucks plz!

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=BattlingTheMiracleMatterWithin.flv

The video itself is called Battling The Miracle Matter Within, but on the site its called Light vs. Darkness. Should I change the site name of the vid or leave it alone?

I ant see it.

Why do you hate Ash shippings anyway?

Here's a hilarious live action Pokémon video about Ash on Youtube: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-i927K5hY]Pokémon: the Adult Years[/URL].

Warning: PokéShipping

When i click on the link, this appears-
404 error: File not found.
The URL you requested was not found.

Oh my God, what is the matter with technology today......

here, try now:

Ok, click on this. Scroll down the page and there's a video that has the top part cut of and just says "Light Vs." and that's the video. It's called Light vs. Darkness, its an Evil Ash tribute.

It's the first thing on the list. Other than that I can't realy explain how to get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom