• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Back Again!!! Yay!!

Whew, stupid work got me all caught up!!

Anyway, Fantastic Oil Painting Emmy!!
Great pics everyone, and............I want a Chocolate Pikachu for Easter!!
Ha! I am soooooooo happy today^^

Love that gif Erika (sp?) it's cute!!

Wow, I missed you all so much! Great to see you Lisa!1 Oh, and uh..I made that Evil Satoshi Banner...........I would love to do it better, but I can't. I have to cut Ash out of the pics using a Paint tool, XD, it's hard work......But I'm glad you like it^^ If you wanna use it, feel free, I have more on my PB gallery^^

hi!! keiko4eva its nice to see you XD And i made a ash banner <3 hope you like it ! and also i cant make a ash amv as WMM Keeps playing up and what picture shall i do of ash next?

29qks4p.jpg

Yeah great banner. Two minor details. You can't see the 'My Handsome Prince bit' very well over his arm and your should be spelt you're. Sorry to be critical. Its still absolutely Awesome though.

PK Trainer Lisa, what do you think about Ash catching Buizel? I think it's a great addition to his Sinnoh team.

Yeah, I just found out about that the other day, lol. XD

Anyway, I agree with you.

I think it's cool that Ash caught a Buizel! That's a great Pokemon! ^_^ And I'm sure Ash will train it to become very strong.

I'm Back Again!!! Yay!!

Whew, stupid work got me all caught up!!

Anyway, Fantastic Oil Painting Emmy!!
Great pics everyone, and............I want a Chocolate Pikachu for Easter!!
Ha! I am soooooooo happy today^^

Love that gif Erika (sp?) it's cute!!

Wow, I missed you all so much! Great to see you Lisa!1 Oh, and uh..I made that Evil Satoshi Banner...........I would love to do it better, but I can't. I have to cut Ash out of the pics using a Paint tool, XD, it's hard work......But I'm glad you like it^^ If you wanna use it, feel free, I have more on my PB gallery^^

Welcome back! *dances*

Yay Chocolate Pikachus~

Thanks and it's Erica, but you were close. XD

vlcsnap-347763.jpg

Wow! Nice pic! ^
Hey, I found some new Ash pics, but I wanna post them like you did above me. Can you please tell me how to do that? I'd appretiate it, ALOT. Thanks! ^_^"

Lovin' the pictures everyone!!

And oh, I'm going to watch the 8th movie again for the first time in 5 months!! o_O

Yay!! I'm excited, since it's my fav Pokemon movie. See ya guys soon ^___~

Wow! Nice pic! ^
Hey, I found some new Ash pics, but I wanna post them like you did above me. Can you please tell me how to do that? I'd appretiate it, ALOT. Thanks! ^_^"

1. Upload image on somewhere like photobucket, tinypic, freewebs, image shack, tinypic, etc. Don't direct link (i.e. don't go to google images and copy off the link off someone's site like www.someonessite.com/signature.jpg) because that is really mean and wastes other people's bandwidth.

2. Use

Example:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8505/satopikaotpij0.jpg[/IMG*]

(remove the *'s, i put them there do they are disabled)

Hope that helps. ^_^

- - -

[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7809/pikaupxo3.gif

dp022spying.jpg

Ash: *zips up pants* "Hey, c'mon guys, you could've at least waited until I was done!"

lol! The Sinnoh series is coming to the US in Summer, isn't it? We're still pretty far behind in the UK...

Apparently, the Buizel in the tenth movie poster won't be Ash's.

But rather Hikari's.

No confirmed new catch for Ash then :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom