• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join. I love Ash! I'll even contribute pics.
Most (if not all) of these clubs are "post=join." :) So welcome!

If you want a little Ash head, though, you're going to have to go to your User CP, then Group Memberships (on the left side, toward the bottom), click the Join Group bubble next to the Ash Club, and hit the Join Group button, then wait for PokemonTrainerLisa (she's the group leader, right?) to approve you.

handsindaair.jpg
That's an... interesting pose.

Oooh what episode is that Jorah? :3

Me wants the Indigo Box Set 2 also. D:

Ashsleeping.jpg

OMG This took me sooo long to screencap right. Either I got the subtitles and credits, the credits, and yeah..D:

The pics were from The Song of Jigglypuff :)

Omg, Pokemon D/P isn't showing on T.V here where I am in the UK at the moment, has anyone seen it showing here?!

DP isn't showing anywhere in the UK, I reckon we won't get it until after Christmas

Princess Ketchum, are you the same person from Serebii? I meant to reply to the pm you gave me about a year ago but for some reason it didn't work, everytime I tried it came up with a database error o_O I come from Bristol too, its cool to know that somewhere in the city someone else likes Pokemon too haha

Last edited:
Thanks Kthleen!

I'm guess Aaron ish Ash's ancestor~ :D

And welcome Mystic Mist~!

Ashwhere.jpg

Shinyyy~ xD

DP isn't showing anywhere in the UK, I reckon we won't get it until after Christmas

Ohhh oki, thats cool, I ain't missed any then lol ^_^

Ace pics btw, luv em all...Hot Ashy-Boy :D

xx♥xx

I have a theory on who Ash's dad might be...

After watching the 8th Pokemon movie several times, I have a theory that Sir Aaron might be Ash's dad. There are several proofs... they share the same caring personality for pokemon, they both have similar hair, and Lucario even noticed that Ash had the same aura as Sir Aaron, which he proved near the end of the movie. How could Ash have his aura if they are not somehow related? Could it be that Sir Aaron is Ash's dad? They really do look quite similar... :S

618.jpg

590.jpg

560.jpg

854.jpg

591.jpg

Couldn't there be the possibility of Ash being his great-great-great-grandson or so?

n178.jpg

I just LOVE the fanart style of this artist!
n238.gif

In this pic I really like how they made Ash's vest open!

n270.jpg

Priceless expression X3

Last edited:
xD Well, in the Spiritomb/Mirukage episode, they do bring up the 'Wave Masters' again. It's at least possible that Satoshi is related to them. Maybe not Aaron specifically, but I do think he has some relation to them.

The pics were from The Song of Jigglypuff :)

Princess Ketchum, are you the same person from Serebii? I meant to reply to the pm you gave me about a year ago but for some reason it didn't work, everytime I tried it came up with a database error o_O I come from Bristol too, its cool to know that somewhere in the city someone else likes Pokemon too haha

Yep im the same person from Serebii =D and Yes im from Bristol too hehe xD What part you in?? god we gotta meet up *0* Email me =D Later and Katsu too many hot movie 1 pictures, gonna watch that when i come home!, Email me Jorah and did you go to the Pokemon Summer camp? august 19th i went hehe xD

86ja2oo.jpg

Hi everyone. XD

Yeah, even with me being the "owner" of the club, I often leave because of personal reasons.

Anyway, I'm back now.

Welcome to everyone who has recently joined! It's nice to have more Ash fans here! Yay!!!! :-D

I'm going to my User CP now, to activate requests to join the usergroup.

If you want a little Ash head, though, you're going to have to go to your User CP, then Group Memberships (on the left side, toward the bottom), click the Join Group bubble next to the Ash Club, and hit the Join Group button, then wait for PokemonTrainerLisa (she's the group leader, right?) to approve you.
Yep. I have to "approve" all requests for the usergroup, before people can get their Ash sprite. ^^

n270.jpg

Priceless expression X3
Aww!

Ash is so adorable there! ^_^

And those other pics you posted are cute too.

xD Well, in the Spiritomb/Mirukage episode, they do bring up the 'Wave Masters' again. It's at least possible that Satoshi is related to them. Maybe not Aaron specifically, but I do think he has some relation to them.
I agree.

And personally, I think it's awesome that there was an Aura Guardian in that episode. Ash reminded the old lady of an Aura Guardian, from a long time ago. It's like she could tell that Ash has a strong Aura, just by looking at him and watching him battle!

I also think it's great how, according to Dogasu, Ash said that he didn't use his Aura and that the only reason he was able to beat Spiritomb was because of his desire to become a Pokemon Master.

Wow! I love that amazing determination he has! ^^

And by the way, I believe that Ash must be related to some Aura Guardian. It makes you wonder who his father really is....

Last edited:
I sent you an email Princess Ketchum, knowing me I probably sent it to the wrong address, so I'm just making sure I sent it to you haha

n270.jpg

Priceless expression X3

XD That's based on that episode where the whole of Petalburg hate Ash, its hilarious

I love the fan art, its great. But I remember that whole Petalburg episode, made me sad that every one hated Ash for no reason and it made me dislike May even more becuase she cough cheated cough. I loved movie 1, it was so cool how was willing to battle a Pokemon like that.

Yes, it's from "A Double Dilemma".

That's one of my favorite episodes from Advanced Challenge!! ^^

I like how suddenly, lots of trainers from North Petalburg wanted to battle Ash. And he beat every single one of them! That was so awesome! XD

Anyway, this was one of my favorite parts.

Brock: "Well, Ash, now it looks like your starting to get your own fanclub"

Ash: "That's....great." O_O *is surprised*

Hehe, I think that was a reference to all of Ash's fans/fangirls. :lol:

Speaking of Aura Guardian...I need lots of 8th Movie Aura Guardian Ashy pics. xD I'm doing a project with movie 8 Ashy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom