• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no's Ash journey getting more depressing? That's saddning. I'm curious about that myself =[
Maybe it has to deal with J or maybe he looses the leauge agian and goes through a depressing stage when Paul mocks him.

Are you forgetting what day it is, or are you just speculating what that idea could mean?

Are you forgetting what day it is, or are you just speculating what that idea could mean?

I HATE april fools because everyone fooled me already!! Now i think of it, it could be just a joke. Now is the question how do we know it's true :p?

Ah, that's simple....

I think that since this was posted on GameFreak's site, on April Fools day, then it probably is just part of the joke.

However, what Masuda said about the Diamond Dust effect being in the next Pokemon game sounds very true. So maybe this thing about Ash is true too. But hold on, I thought GameFreak didn't have anything to do with the anime's production (because the anime is made by OLM). Right?

Man, this is very confusing, indeed!

I just really hope that part about "Ash's adventure getting depressing" was only said to go along with the prank. I don't want Ash to be sad!
=(

Hmmmmmm...........I wonder, even if Ash's journey did get more depressing, with him being such a strond character, it wouldn't be depressing for long right? I mean, even if he lets a Pokemon go (Like he did to Butterfree or Lapras) He soon gets over it, it would take alot.like his pokemon dying (which I doubt would ever happen) to make him depreesed for more than 2 episodes....right?

When's Gary in Sinnoh?!

awwww.jpg

I LOVE this pic!!

misty_and_may_loving_ash_by_nightma.jpg

I'd love to gang up on Ash..........am jealous of May though lmao!!

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm...........I wonder, even if Ash's journey did get more depressing, with him being such a strond character, it wouldn't be depressing for long right? I mean, even if he lets a Pokemon go (Like he did to Butterfree or Lapras) He soon gets over it, it would take alot.like his pokemon dying (which I doubt would ever happen) to make him depreesed for more than 2 episodes....right?

When's Gary in Sinnoh?!

awwww.jpg

I LOVE this pic!!

misty_and_may_loving_ash_by_nightma.jpg

I'd love to gang up on Ash..........am jealous of May though lmao!!

Yea it's most of the times just not even 1 episode! Maby they come into danger again or something? i dunno XD
Btw i love the pic! Great fanart!
*pushes May away* Hey! that's my seat!! outta the way bitch!!

Oh wow that fan art is amazing, why didn't any one add Dawn on Ash? She could have been pulling Ash other arm from Misty. Well any who yah I don't want Ash journey to get more depressing if that part is true, but some of me thinks it already has. Look at what J has done to him already? He's had two break downs do to her, if she shows up more maybe its going to do more damage to him =[

Eeeeee!

I love Ash's expression in that pic! :crush:

He is so cute there!! ^_^

Really u do that, I would be interested if you did, I missed out most of Johto since I was turned off for a while, but I started watching towards the end more constantly. If you have youtube, u could add me as a friend, my is currently, Ash4587.
Cool! Thanks, I'll add you as a friend on my YouTube account (I'm AshFangirlLisa). XD

And sure, I will definitely upload some episodes from Johto (Johto Journeys, Johto League Champions, and Master Quest). I mainly download all the Ash centered ones, because they're my favorites. XD

Anyway, all I have to do now is, go into Windows Movie Maker, and edit each file into 2/3 parts (depending on the length of the episode). It shouldn't take me too long to do this though. And hopefully soon, I can have "Hatch Me If You Can" up there for you.

Though I have an idea I want to try out, but need everyone support and help, I want to make a Ash fan magazine, only to ones in this club, and write an article about Ash, and your opinions on him, screenshots, fave eppie that he shines, fanart, all that stuff. I'm currently in a Computer Graphics Class and I have access to all these programs and I could put it all together, I don't know if u guys want to or not, but it would be awesome, and I'll send it up online, or if not could get a free print but providing me your addresses. But I got this idea as this other magazine project I'm doing, but what you guys think, since basically its mainly you guys who will be submitting this, and me putting it together.
Ooh, this sounds like an awesome idea!

An Ash fan magazine would be wonderful!

Just let me know what you need from me - list of favorite episodes, favorite screenshots, opinions on Ash, etc - and when you'll be needing it, then I'll see what I can do! :)

Well this fanart was drawn before Dawn was in the show.

poke112.jpg

http://ribaibal.fc2web.com/

GOT MILK? :D

OMG. That fanart is awesome. I thought Ash looked a little odd in his maid outfit in the anime though. If you look at certain pictures, you'll see his neck is really thin for one thing and it looks so weird. @_@ But Maid Ash still made of win and awesome.

Last edited:
OMG. That fanart is awesome. I thought Ash looked a little odd in his maid outfit in the anime though. If you look at certain pictures, you'll see his neck is really thin for one thing and it looks so weird. @_@ But Maid Ash still made of win and awesome.

EDIT: Like in this pic here. He looks a bit off-model. http://kprs.laronmi.net/pics/satoshi-52.jpg

Yea i thought his head was too big for his body too and they drew his body also too thin for my opinion ;-) but still love maid Ash! XD I really wanna see episode 74 but it isn't uploaded yet on youtube :-( Probobly have too wait till tommorow :-(

Yeah I'm back^^

Ooooooo Wonder What the next lass his with will look like!

satoshi.png

Ash Being A Vandal! Get Your Spray-Paint Out!

I just saw 73 and 2 parts of 74 and they we're so emotional. The show is really maturing! and i think it's true now what the director said about that Satoshi's adventures get more depressed. I almost cried in both episode! Especially in 74! Don't gonna say what happend but you'll find out :p i was shocked and like NOOOOO!!!! XD Here some pics
satoshitearup.jpg

satoshitearup2.jpg

satoshi2-2.jpg

I LOVED this scene! Shinji just walked in and Satoshi glared mad at him!
Satoshi-2.jpg

satoshico.jpg

satoshi3-1.jpg

Last edited:
I almost cried at 74... ;_; (I only saw two parts so far as well.) Wah... I don't want Satoshi's adventure to be too depressing...

Cool! Thanks, I'll add you as a friend on my YouTube account (I'm AshFangirlLisa). XD

And sure, I will definitely upload some episodes from Johto (Johto Journeys, Johto League Champions, and Master Quest). I mainly download all the Ash centered ones, because they're my favorites. XD

I added u as a friend, and plus I sent a little something as well. But thank u so much!

Ooh, this sounds like an awesome idea!

An Ash fan magazine would be wonderful!

Just let me know what you need from me - list of favorite episodes, favorite screenshots, opinions on Ash, etc - and when you'll be needing it, then I'll see what I can do! :)

Sure I thought no one would answered, but I let you guys know, but u have to do some favors for me.

I just saw 73 and 2 parts of 74 and they we're so emotional. The show is really maturing! and i think it's true now what the director said about that Satoshi's adventures get more depressed. I almost cried in both episode! Especially in 74! Don't gonna say what happend but you'll find out :p i was shocked and like NOOOOO!!!! XD Here some pics

I'm in love of DP 74, it was so awesome, and best birthday wish I could ever asked for! I could officialy say I cried the 2nd time in this episode, I cried like a baby, but also the hospital scene reminded me something else as well what I've been going through. But there were lots of Ash and PIka moments, but got to admit, Sho made Paul look nice!

Oh Dear, looks like it is getting more depressive............thats not good. Lol, Ash's FanGirls Don't wanna see Ash sad ALL the time! That would be awful. But then again, if it's getting more mature, then it's more enjoyable to watch. Hehe, I can't wait to see what happens!!

xx♥xx

Oh everyone, cry, cry, oh for god's sake cry! It's the most saddest episode I've ever watched on Pokemon *sobs* O Sparta I need a tissue -_-.

I'm in love of DP 74, it was so awesome, and best birthday wish I could ever asked for! I could officialy say I cried the 2nd time in this episode, I cried like a baby, but also the hospital scene reminded me something else as well what I've been going through. But there were lots of Ash and PIka moments, but got to admit, Sho made Paul look nice!

I actually expected more of the episode, it was almost exactly like the LT.Surge episode but this time with more violence and drama. Because after pikachu figthed raichu the first time in the 1st season he was also in the hospital, only now he almost died what really shocked me! I never expected that would happen in pokemon :O! The episode was good but not one of the best(like episode 71 and 72 XD) It just looked too much like the LT.Surge episode. I felt really bad for Ash/Satoshi. I really teared when he started crying and screaming pikachu's name. I also loved the ending that they showed much about the lt.surge epi and yea what an asshole was that Sho! and i thought Paul was bad! For the ones who saw the episode, what do you think that team rocket is going to do with the thunderstone :O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom