• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not the only one Princess Ketchum, I don't believe Ash x Aoi being together. But for Lycette and Ashfangirl17, this is for u guys.

_Shinsen-Raws_PokemonDiamondPear-1.jpg

_Shinsen-Raws_PokemonDiamondPearl88.jpg

_Shinsen-Raws_PokemonDiamondPear-4.jpg

_Shinsen-Raws_PokemonDiamondPear-2.jpg

_Shinsen-Raws_PokemonDiamondPear-3.jpg

I become to be an Aoi & Ash shipper too, the couple is so cute XD I watched the episode and is funny, I wait the 89 episode x3

Ash: I'm an apple for a day but I need a doctor right away XD

I LOL'd at that one of Richu going underground becuase it was to shyXD
Poor Ash LOL. I can't wait for the new episode either, Ash in swim trunks YAY. I really like the other images of Ash *Sigh* He's so cute.

Heh, this school storyline sounds interesting! ^_^

And wow, I just realized that the relationship Ash has with that girl Aoi (*waits for her dub name*) is very similar to the relationship that Ash had with Morrison. Especially in the episode where Morrison first appeared in Advanced Battle, "Less Is Morrison", you could tell that they had a strong rivalry.

So yeah, that's the same kind of vibe I'm getting from Ash and Aoi. It looks like the two of them have a nice rivalry with each other! ^^

And no, I'm not much of a shipper either. The only ships I really like are Pikashipping and AshachuShipping. XD

Unlike the Serebii forums, there's like, NO Ash fanclubs. I swear. I could cry. So I made the only one in existence X3 But this one has far more people, so I'm so glad I can join this :)
Sure! Of course you can join!

Welcome, Tadashi!! ^_^

AshPuzzle.jpg

Yay for Puzzle League~
OMG, I love the beginning cutscene of Puzzle League! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Especially the part where Ash grabs his hat and jacket. That is SO adorable!! XD

Ash: I'm an apple for a day but I need a doctor right away XD
Hehe. XD!!

That episode had some great Ash lines. <3 And they were so funny! XD

ashpikachu3.jpg

Image34.jpg

ag04_img01.jpg

AG100_SoCute3.jpg

AG89_sweet.jpg

*___________________________* OMG FAINTS Tooo many pictures XDD And im dying to see tmros episode gonna be so hot XDD

Awe thanks so much, yes I am an Aoi & Ash ShipperXD
Cute images....

I actually love every shipping with Ash, I just prefer calling most friendship. Well, Aoi x Ash ist just the best. Well, Aoi is really much like I was or maby still am deep inside xD

I just watched the episode and I'm surprised I understood some of the lines.

a7667239.jpg

How is the AoixAsh shipping called? Morpheushipping?

I actually don't think Kasumi will ever come back and travel with them. Her role is as big as Tracy's now also it said in the interview she'll never travel with them anymore :-( It would be awesome if Satoshi would get a girlfriend or that he goes gaga over a girl again like in episode 009 xD!
aa6534ed.jpg
xD I loved this episode.

However, I prefer saying friendship but in a strong way like best friends. I would't like seeing Aoi falling for Ash and it sure won't happen.
Maybe I just like Pokemon shippings that much because I see them different ;)
Only Ash x Misty is different to me. During watching the complete Kanto series again I began to like this shipping. And this shouldn't be just a friendship.
- rumor starts - You may see it unrealistic but I think Misty will be a main character in another generation. I heard they took Misty out of the series, because her japanese Voice Actor didn't want to any more actually. Now she could come back. - rumor ends -

OMG, I love the beginning cutscene of Puzzle League! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Especially the part where Ash grabs his hat and jacket. That is SO Adorable!! XD
Yeah, that's why I want this game. ^^

Hey what episode is that from? ^^

I love that octagon-face of Brock's back then. Made all his crushes more hysterical.

Speaking of the tomboy thing a couple of days ago, I hope it's okay to talk about it here, but the way they're showing tomboys in the anime, are they making a statement that these are what tomboys look like in real life?

Well I was snapping photos when I watched pokemon movies in CN
I love this scene *o*
Niobuenonn.jpg

Shiny eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom