• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some retro pics:

028collapsed.jpg

028restrained.jpg

028imaginedfashion.jpg

Bah, I'm kinda miffed they're gonna be holding out on the Riolu special til November, bt I guess it makes sense to show it near the game's release. Still, I was looking forward to seeing the dub of that episode so I could understand it better... *sighs* Oh well, I still have the raw at least. I just wish I could understand it >.<

Bah, I'm kinda miffed they're gonna be holding out on the Riolu special til November, bt I guess it makes sense to show it near the game's release. Still, I was looking forward to seeing the dub of that episode so I could understand it better... *sighs* Oh well, I still have the raw at least. I just wish I could understand it >.<

Me too :-( i was really looking forward it because it's one of my favorite episodes :-( Yea it make sense but still! grrrrrr!! I wish there was a subbed version of it :-(

I'm happy that it's waiting because that means it's quicker getting to the you-know-who episodes!!

I've got some more Ash Pics!:

119457464318.jpg

~ Po-ke-mon nuuuuuuuudaru! ~ That's a really crazy advert. I can't find it on YouTube anymore though, what episode did that advert come in? XD

Miss ya Em~ HAVE FUN~

Ashboard.jpg

Ashboard2.jpg

Ashboard3.jpg

Ashboard4.jpg

AshSkyminboard.jpg

Animation's sooo pretttyy & spiffy in these screens.

Are these from movie 11? Wow I love the animation on Ash here ^^
He's so cute, wheir did you get them? I need to see movie 11. Also the two part episode skipped? That freakin sucks, they shouldn't do that. Their my favorite episodes ever.

Are these from movie 11? Wow I love the animation on Ash here ^^
He's so cute, wheir did you get them? I need to see movie 11. Also the two part episode skipped? That freakin sucks, they shouldn't do that. Their my favorite episodes ever.

Yup from DP089's Movie 11 footage~ :D I screenshot them.

;o; I'm sad about it too. I loved those episodes~

I've got some more Ash Pics!:
119187559181.gif

Son of the gun, I saw this one yesterday, and its so freakin adorable.

Me too :-( i was really looking forward it because it's one of my favorite episodes :-( Yea it make sense but still! grrrrrr!! I wish there was a subbed version of it :-(

Also the two part episode skipped? That freakin sucks, they shouldn't do that. Their my favorite episodes ever.

I was looking for them too, I was so postive there were going to air this weekend until I heard about DP 73 and DP 74 titles which confused the heck out of me. Those episodes are the most action packed and tons of Ashness in it. Oh well, lousy game release. Why can't they move the game release date up, but that is beyond PUSA control.

>< Dude they can just air the special just for a preview of the upcoming game geez.

;o; I want my Aura Ashy-ness.

I'm happy that it's waiting because that means it's quicker getting to the you-know-who episodes!!

Who? xD

>< Dude they can just air the special just for a preview of the upcoming game geez.

Me too!! :-( Stupid game :S Well atleast i finally got someone too sub the episodes!(He finally wants to do it because of the delay and tons of people ask him to do) Though he'll dub it in dutch so he must have the english sub too i guess :O

Last edited:

Hey don't take this on me, I'm telling what I heard. The only way to move the episodes up the date is to find a genie and tell him, genie I want my dose of hottness so show me DP 71 and DP 72 as my wish, and then your other 2 wishes it can be up to you. But everything is business these days, people like to market like this, and for some it is torture. But I think there too cheap to release the Ranger episode commericial so early!

I love those Ash images. But I really love the art on movie 11, have any more screen caps of Ash from movie 11?

Ah, "The Pi-Kahuna". That episode is also unique in that it's the only one EVER in which the "twerps" do not wear their regular clothes at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom