• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there and happy 2009! Just asking. Did Ash get restrained or something like that in the Giratina movie?

He get abused by the hateful Shaymin! And to make things worse, he get shouted at by Dawn for being rude to the jerkish Shaymin! Yuck! I've never imagined that movie to be so hateful!

Interesting. Do yoou think you could help with some more if possible?

Yea i got the movie so i could help you ;-) but what kind of pics do you want more? :) I think this is the only one he got "tied up" sorta.

He get abused by the hateful Shaymin! And to make things worse, he get shouted at by Dawn for being rude to the jerkish Shaymin! Yuck! I've never imagined that movie to be so hateful!

Those parts were soo funny xD lol

I'd like some nice big screenshots of when Ash and his friends got restrained by the Magnemite

:3 i cant wait for the movie 11 dub to be out lol and ^_^ i cant wait for his 7th gym.

iwu0lv.jpg

What kind of statement is that? Are you oblivious to know that none of that exists in the anime?

Those parts were soo funny xD lol

I only find it hateful because Dawn had blind eyes! She claimed that Shaymin didn't do those abuses on purpose, despite it's so obvious that the jerk did it on purpose! Yeah, you may call me crazy.

lol at the caption. Like it couldn't be more obvious.

What do you expect? Something like "You X Magnemite!"?

I only find it hateful because Dawn had blind eyes! She claimed that Shaymin didn't do those abuses on purpose, despite it's so obvious that the jerk did it on purpose! Yeah, you may call me crazy.

It's a girl thing xD Every girl would turn blind of it's cuteness :p I would do too :p and Ash almost wanted to punch Shaymin 8| Although it really deserved a good punch xD but it was so cute! :love:

Hello, I'm new here. I am also a fan of Ash.=D
Sadly, I haven't seen the most rcent movie so, I can't really say anything else

lycette16, do you have any good nice big screenshots of Ash tied up?

Hello, I'm new here. I am also a fan of Ash.=D
Sadly, I haven't seen the most rcent movie so, I can't really say anything else

Welcome Char-Charizard :-D!

lycette16, do you have any good nice big screenshots of Ash tied up?

Nope, sorry :-(

hmmmm we need a new topic!

What do you think Ash will do in the next movie? lol lame topic xD we all know he'll be saving the world!
atleast it's more then obvious that Arceus will appear in the movie :p

Geodude said:
Shhh, you'll give away the secret!

Oohh schnap. :p

Rhyperior said:
What do you expect? Something like "You X Magnemite!"?

Er...you sure did miss my humor back there. -_-

lycette16 said:
and Ash almost wanted to punch Shaymin 8| Although it really deserved a good punch

Ash would do a Falcon Punch on Shaymin for hurting him.

Don't you have some from Mutiny In The Bounty?

lol you like Ash tied up huh xD?
Uhmm maybe have to look on my photobucket account.....Yay i found them xD Here ya go!

vlcsnap-153215.jpg

vlcsnap-154636.jpg

vlcsnap-153728.jpg

vlcsnap-154181.jpg

vlcsnap-153215.jpg

Ash would do a Falcon Punch on Shaymin for hurting him.

Haha probably xD aww the poor thing!(Shaymin xD)
pic5-6.jpg

If Hikari didn't stopped him Shaymin would now be a bloody pancake!....or whatever xD Never make Ash mad or he'll hunt you down xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom