• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<333333333 omg its so fricken cute and sure lisa wont mind ^_____^ any ash lover is welcome here

Aw, thanks! =)

XD HE IS WAY HOT

THAT HE IS. I also really love it when his eyes shine brown. <33333 He looks SO cute that way <3

24yuu0l.gif

OMG its evil ash again

I took ages in finding the clubs subforum! I love Satoshi :-D He's just so lovely and funny.

Rosakai, where are those pictures from?

OMG! I haven't posted here since 2006 anyway Hi I still love Ash and awesome pics.

<33 ASH IS HOT EVIL -__- I wish yami ash can back

Wait you mean the episode were Ash get possessed by king of pokelantis? becausse if that was the one well Ash looked mad. i love that episode. i wish they make it again in the platinum battle frontier which i think might be in Johto.

Hello there. Can someone please help me? I'd like some nice big screenshots when Ash, Brock and Dawn were tied up by the Snover from todays's Snover Japan episode please

I've been looking back and forth from the old SD to the new HD, and there's only a slight difference, to tell you the truth. Do the movies use HD? I notice they use a lot of shading though.

Hi Geodude! Any chance you could please help me? I'm looking for nice screenshots of Ash, Brock and Dawn when they were tied by the vines in The Lonely Snover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom