• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you guys will love next weeks episode, Ash will be all tied upXD
I was soo happy to hear Paul got defeated finally. Did Paul looked ticked off at the end?

Well they all get tied up XD I only love Ash's face there XD and also really ackward how Brandon turnes into stone next week o_O weird! First i thought it was hyper beam but after watching the preview instead of looking at the pic it looks like he protects regigigas or whatever from being turned into stone :O

lol at this pic XD
1-4.jpg

lol i dunno but this sorta looked like the beginning of street fighters(that stupid fighting game) or something because of the flashing lights around it XD Satoshi-kun VS Shinji-kun XD!! Who will win this awesome 6 on 6 battle XD!?
2-3.jpg

Also loved how Paul reacted that Ash won against Brandon XD and how he reacted when Reggie said they should have a battle(or did brandon said that?)

Last edited:
I laughed sooo much when I saw Ash's face while he was tied up XD I love the funny faces he makes. Must get screenshots of that next week!

Well they all get tied up XD I only love Ash's face there XD and also really ackward how Brandon turnes into stone next week o_O weird! First i thought it was hyper beam but after watching the preview instead of looking at the pic it looks like he protects regigigas or whatever from being turned into stone :O

lol at this pic XD
1-4.jpg

lol i dunno but this sorta looked like the beginning of street fighters(that stupid fighting game) or something because of the flashing lights around it XD Satoshi-kun VS Shinji-kun XD!! Who will win this awesome 6 on 6 battle XD!?
2-3.jpg

Also loved how Paul reacted that Ash won against Brandon XD and how he reacted when Reggie said they should have a battle(or did brandon said that?)

o_________o this episode was amazing and GOD ASH WAS SO HOT XDDDD I CANT WAIT FOR NXT WEEK

LOL If J turns Brandon into stone shey'll now also be known as a killer. Wonder why she never turned Ash to stone, maybe that's why Ash was like that in the image, cuz J is trying to turn him to stone and Brandon blocks him from it? Just an idea. It'd be cool, sad yet cool. I saw the pictures, man I can't wait for J episode and Ash V.S Paul episodes its going to be one wild ride for the next couple of episodes of Pokemon.

LOL If J turns Brandon into stone shey'll now also be known as a killer. Wonder why she never turned Ash to stone, maybe that's why Ash was like that in the image, cuz J is trying to turn him to stone and Brandon blocks him from it? Just an idea. It'd be cool, sad yet cool. I saw the pictures, man I can't wait for J episode and Ash V.S Paul episodes its going to be one wild ride for the next couple of episodes of Pokemon.

nahh the idiot just jumped infront of reggi to protect it ;) lol i wonder how they get him out of the stone XD Tears again maybe? :p I wonder if Ash will save the day again :O My feeling say's no but i was wrong with the Riolu special too XD J episodes are just awesome!

lol at this pic XD
1-4.jpg

Dude that be so my next avatar. I love the face of Ash. That made me laugh. I wish he was more goofy like this.

2-3.jpg

I really excited about the upcoming 6 on 6 battle. I really can't wait, and Paul face was priceless when he learned that Ash beat Brandon. And reggie suggested it about the battle. But I am excited, 3 more weeks I think.

And hell yeah, Hunter J be in this episode. I love the evil psycho floating around.

It's the bit of the song that goes:
"Itsumo itsudemo umaku yuku nante"/"Itsudemo itsumo honki de ikiteru"

Have u SEEN the stuff the people in the Misty Club say? XD

Sorry, but at least I beeped it out. Check out the screenshot caption thread.

I'm working on a Pikashipping AMV with the song Right Round. I'll show you guys when I'm done. It's coming along really well.

Anyone know the name of the Sinnoh episode that starts out with Ash and Pikachu having stomachaches and Brock makes them some medicine and they run around the room screaming because it tastes like crap? Ash and Pikachu both looked adorable there ^-^

Can someone pe elp e I'm looking for some nice big screenshots of this eek;s Japan Pokemon episode when Ash got tied up please

I watched the two videos pretty good timing with the song :)

made Ash look cute, as usual :)

when mine's done, I'll put it up on Megavideo, Photobucket, and AMVs because it owns. XD

There's two things i want to know.

First, what is the episode where Ash is taking a shower and he's got the little blue towel around his waist and he looks really hot?

Second, what is the episode that starts with Ash and Pikachu having a stomachache and Brock makes them some medicine and they run around the room screaming cuz it tastes like crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom