• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You go to Japan, buy the rights to the Satoshi character, then go out to international waters and have yourself a weddin!

Crap, I gave away my plan. I wonder how much it will cost, though.

XD that's what i've been wanting to do forever but the time i'm like 20 pokemon will be over

You don't have to buy the rights, sneak in after hours...

And I don't really have to wait at all, I'm only two years younger than Ash, I can do this whenever I get the chance ^-^ I get him first.....

And your username is the most true statement i've ever heard ^-^ other than Ash Ketchum is the sweetest most adorable boy in the whole wide world :)

I'm only two years younger than Ash

You're 8? :-O

Here's a pic from movie 12 you may not have seen yet :p I bet i'll make you happy with this(especially ashfangirl XD) he looks diffrent though :O older maybe? :O

yzdu.jpg

You're 8? :-O

Here's a pic from movie 12 you may not have seen yet :p I bet i'll make you happy with this(especially ashfangirl XD) he looks diffrent though :O older maybe? :O

yzdu.jpg

yay yay yay my little Ashy is SOOO cute there!!! Thank u whoever posted that!

BTW, he's 14, which makes me 12. If you keep track of his references to certain years(this happened last year; today's when we first met) then he's 14. And he's the most amazing 14 year old boy eva.....

Hey Katsu, that Wheel Of Fortune AMV you made a while back, I just watched most of that movie on youtube and its REALLY good. An awesome song from an awesome movie based off an awesome anime used in an awesome AMV abount an awesome boy!!!

BTW, he's 14, which makes me 12. If you keep track of his references to certain years(this happened last year; today's when we first met) then he's 14. And he's the most amazing 14 year old boy eva.....

I think some official source says he is still 10.

Hey does anyone else here have an account on Ashy Boy Forums? I'm pikachugirl2 on there and I saw a few people from this thread there too. Everybody sign up!!!http://ashyboy.com/ and click on forums.

Also I read a fanfic on there, Malevolent, and it was so amazing it made me almost cry at the suicide part and my heart was racing at the rusty kitchen knife part, and I couldn't take my eyes away from the page at the deep lacerations part(with the apparition that's sitting beside him that only he can see) everybody go there and read Malevolent in the fanfic section!!!

And the official source can't keep up with their own story writing, he's 14.

Well, then I'm still only two years away from him, one of the mangas says he likes older girls *fangirly squeal of hope*

yay yay yay my little Ashy is SOOO cute there!!! Thank u whoever posted that!

Hey Katsu, that Wheel Of Fortune AMV you made a while back, I just watched most of that movie on youtube and its REALLY good. An awesome song from an awesome movie based off an awesome anime used in an awesome AMV abount an awesome boy!!!

<3333333333333333 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGISH O__O SO FRICKEN HOTTT FAINTS

I Want to see movie 12 really bad >___< i can buy it when its out :D though have a job so all good

I love this shots from today

54t20k.jpg

<3333333333333333 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGISH O__O SO FRICKEN HOTTT FAINTS

I Want to see movie 12 really bad >___< i can buy it when its out :D though have a job so all good

I love this shots from today

54t20k.jpg

OMG LITTLE ASHY YAY YAY YAY!!!! HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE'S LITTLE!!!

And he's blushing! He must've read my comments about him XD

Oh I am wondering he is blushing too. And oh my gosh little Ash is soooo adorable. I wonder who that man is though? Could it be Ash father? Or just some random stranger?

Oh I am wondering he is blushing too. And oh my gosh little Ash is soooo adorable. I wonder who that man is though? Could it be Ash father? Or just some random stranger?

Yeah, good try. They never show Ash's father ever. Probably a family friend or something like that.

Anyone can describe Young Ash's clothes? It seems famillar from a previous Pokemon movie.

Yeah, there was a picture of little Ash from the third movie when he was remembering something about Molly or something like that, haven't seen that one in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom