• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's clothes in his return to Johto after finishing Sinnoh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandage_scizors

Satoshi/Ash Fanboy
Reaction score
This thread created, due to the fact out of the confusion in HGSS.

If Ash remains on his DP clothes, it will tie a record with his Advanced generation clothes in three different regions.

If Ash change his clothes into his original clothing since Kanto, it is a sign Pokemon anime returns history, like Ash's first hat that he wore again after he left for Hoenn region on his Advanced outfit.

If Ash adorns new clothes, maybe copied from the game character's clothes in HGSS?

All his clothes has a baseball hat, so maybe another hat again???

He'll probably continue wearing his Sinnoh clothes. Probably as in "fairly obvious."

He will wear his Sinnoh clothes. If not, I'll eat my socks.

Sinnoh clothes (although I liked the Kanto/Orange/Johto style better)

It won't change if he goes to Johto at all at this point its not certian he will return since the games have been getting advertising more and more latley, movie 12, Gen II pokemon appearing etc...

He'll keep his old clothes. It would be kind of funny and awesome if they did make him dress like NEW Gold for awhile, but I doubt it'll happen.

I really hope Ash puts on new tighty-whities when he starts a new region...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom