• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash’s plans after finishing a region

Pattyman

Utopian
Reaction score
Does Ash have any actual plans when he gets home to Pallet Town after finishing a region? When I say plans, I’m referring to anything other than traveling to other regions, such as fishing, learning about his family life, or visiting old friends of his in the Kanto region.

This is because every time gets home from traveling a previous region, he goes off to another one the day after he gets home. I don't think it occurred that much in the Original series and Advanced Generation as he was in Kanto for a while in both series, but I believed it began in the end of the Diamond and Pearl series when Ash got home from Sinnoh and then went to Unova in the beginning of Best Wishes, the next series. I understand that this is a cartoon but it would be normally impossible for anyone to go traveling when they just get home from a faraway place.

Well it's always neat to imagine that he visited old friends or just chilled in Pallet town before deciding where to go next. we'll never really know how long he was home after he got back from Sinnoh or Kalos but we can always think and imagine it. I like to headcanon that Ash made time to go see Misty after he got home in Sinnoh and I also like to headcanon that when he walked into his house after coming home from Kalos, his mother wasn't the only one to greet him. Oak was there as was Gary (visiting his grandfather), Misty, Brock (on vacation from doctor school), Tracey, May, Max, Dawn etc etc. I think that would be very cool having a welcome home surprise party. :D

I always imagine that if he does stay home for a bit, he probably takes some time to visit Brock and Misty, or his Pokemon at Professor Oak's lab. Most of the time, it seems like he leaves home as soon as he gets back, though it appears that he did stay home after Kalos for a little bit a least.

What didn't make sense is that he didn't go visit Ambipom in Vermilion City after coming back to Kanto and no one in the show asked about Ash's other family members when they only saw Delia Ketchum.

1. Founding Masara Town Gym
2. Becoming the first Masara Town Gym Leader.
3. Marrying the girl of his dreams.
None of that is going to happen. Ash is not good enough to be a gym leader. Masara Town sounds made up and I have no idea what that is. No way the writers are letting a ten year old get married.

None of that is going to happen. Ash is not good enough to be a gym leader. Masara Town sounds made up and I have no idea what that is. No way the writers are letting a ten year old get married.

Ash is good enough and great enough to be a gym leader, plus Masara Town is Pallet Town in English (if you knew this already I am sorry for informing you, no ill intent meant) and I believe they were referring to when he is older this could happen.

Ash is good enough and great enough to be a gym leader, plus Masara Town is Pallet Town in English (if you knew this already I am sorry for informing you, no ill intent meant) and I believe they were referring to when he is older this could happen.
No he isn't. He proves to be not a strong trainer.

Considering he has yet to see Pidgeot and take back his Primeape, it doesn't seem he does much when he goes back to Kanto. He probably just stays in Pallet Town.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

1. Founding Masara Town Gym
2. Becoming the first Masara Town Gym Leader.
3. Marrying the girl of his dreams.
1/2... I can`t help but feel being a gym leader is kind of like accepting that you`re not that good as a trainer. Their whole point is to get beaten over and over again by hundreds of different trainers that want to go to the league. If they`re actually any good then they`d be a crap gym leader since the league would be kind of boring with nobody competing in it :p So considering that I really hope Ash doesn`t go that route. I think he can do better, future Elite 4 member maybe?

3... Which girl? :O

He can be promoted to Elite 4 and championship after serving as gym leader. Just like Iris and Wallace.

Best one, whomever that may be.
Is it as simple as just being promoted though? I always thought they actually had to win the league and then beat one of the Elite 4 in order to replace them. I suppose it is definitely possible to move up above that though, it`s just that most gym leaders usually seem to be pretty content with staying where they are.

Best girl? Well... that`s ok then :)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom