• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because you don't have a hobby...?

What is your name?

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

That is a secret. ;)

Do these pants make my butt look big?

Yes. Yes they do.
Why can't I think of a good question?

BECAUSE I STOLE 'EM ALL!!(<=insert west verginny draw there)

Why does my draw annoy me?

Because It Can
Should I Change My Profile Picture Into A Picture From Mew Mew Power?

Go with YuGiOh Abridged.

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Depends. Are you pondering about boobs?

Will Mandark and Dee Dee ever have a relationship?

They will once Dexter stops getting naked through some bizarre turn of events.

If I could name 40 reasons why they don't show Dexter on TV anymore, would I be riding a ferry straight to fame and money?

No.

When will the world end?

When Chuck Norris says it will.

What's that hanging out of your nose?

Wouldn't YOU like to know! *snort*

What are you doing here?

I can do whatever I want. You're not the boss of me.

Is it acceptable for people to say this to their irl boss?

It is if they have another job lined up already. xD

Why do fools fall in love?

Because they're fools? :p

Can stoic people have a crush on someone?

Yes they can if you call robot pizzas "someone".

If a tree fall in the woods and no one is around to hear it ....WHY DOESN"T SHE LOVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!???!?!?!??!?!?!!?

Because you're clearly not lovable.

What about Bob?

The builder? He's canceled.

Why can I never manage a good (read: non-scary) expression whilst taking pictures?

Because men are bad a multitasking because they only 1 x chromosome.

Why can't I fly?

Because you have tried to fly before.

Why is it that bored people are bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom