• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
He GETS SHOT!!!!
And suffers a mild tentacle wound

Playstation 2 + Playstation 1 =?

Shiny Suicune
Chili Dog

Location: I've upgraded from an icy cave to sharing a condo with Regice. The smell isn't so bad once you get used to it...

Halo + Pokemon Pearl/ Diamond?

Fun.

If chewing gum is for chewing, is cotton candy for cotton?

"Your attention please; please do not leave your belongings unattented. If you see any suspicious articles, report it to our staff, or call 999."

What would happen if a Gardevoir saw this thread?

it would seek the person who made this topic(that means you, YumeHeart)and tell them it's highly unintellectual.

What would I have posted if I thought you said hamburger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom