• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Because your brain is running on MS-DOS floppies.

Why can't I think of something to say for this question?

Well, it's 'cause you have a muffin in your head, of course.

You're not using power tools, are you?

But I've just seen about everything when I see an Elephant Fly.

How do I fill my dark soul with LLLIIIIIIGGGHHHT????!!

Rip your head off and turn it upside down. It's that simple.

I'm not being violent, am I?

Chrono Trigger, sí? :p;

Can anyone please explain to me WHY THE SKY SHOULD BE BLUE OF ALL COLORS?XD; besides it maybe being calming or something like that lol (am i doing ok? xD; )

It mostly has to do with atmospheric photon-scatter and the interaction of an M-class environment with specific electromagnetic wavelengths.

What's with the pony fixation around here?

Because maybe I ate it? :eek:...orrr you did :p Or maybe Ash Ketchum toke the fruit from your fruit cookie jar...either way i'm proud of whoever your grand theif was, because fruit is soo healthy. And i'm sure you'll probably find out who they were someday too! ^_^ *grin's*

Why do I think I sounded kinda like ash at that last part? o_o; (pretty dumb?XD)

Because Ash took over your soul for a brief moment to steal your baseball bat and oven mitt.

Why isn't my Twilight Sparkle sitting with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash?

No. Have a hamburger instead.
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Back
Top Bottom