• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Soon. Soon you will be a pony. But first you must follow the green flying squirrels to the metropolis of grace and eat the yellow gumdrops and create a fortress of solitude so that you can protect yourself from the forces of darkness. You then may regenerate into a pony.

Tell me... do you know the fate of the world?

I saw one on vacation in Tanzania and it was THIS BIG AND Y'ALL SHOULDA BEEN THERE.

What does it mean to truly be... Batman?

The answer will be spoken at the Fields of Trenzalore.

Do you now think of cheesecake and Batman at the same time?

Only if the fire becomes cold right before I ask it.

Is it true that you can't never not say that you don't not love the big bouncing inflatable green ball never again?

Ask him on only Mondays.

What's with the sky always being so blue?

Because the monkeys are forcing you to...

Why is a post-it note yellow?

Back
Top Bottom