• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

That guy who works in the First Order coffee shop.

What happened to the Sith?

Magic Max's Magical Diner serves those kinds of dishes.

It's 10:30 PM here, so why is it dark outside?

Because fairies dislike paradoxes.

What happened to my blue lightsaber?

The wavelenghths of its photons grew larger, turning it red.

How much Ununnillium do I need to be exposed to to gain superpowers?

Lots of lake moss.

Why can't I get ahold of General Hux?

When Dr Who meets Dr House, the result is Dr Whouse of course. Therefore your destination will be Boring in Oregon. :D

You really can't challenge pudding, can you?

Of course you can, so long as you get the first move. Otherwise, it'll sing you to sleep.

How does Iris keep her hair mess-free? (I actually do kind of want to know.)

First Iris buys new wigs everyday before coming to work and gives them to her clones. Depending if anime- , game- or manga version of Iris, she (or her clones) throws the messy and destroyed ones away when you aren't looking so it looks like the common anime logic which makes everything possible - such as her hair looking good no matter how messy they were in the last take.
Did you know the wigs which were thrown away usually end up being her dragons' toys. Iris's first two Axew died due to trying to swallow her wigs? And her Druddigon certainly loves looking at itself in front of mirrors because Druddigon with hair looks more fabulous version of Iris's Hydreigon.

I'm really curious, why human stupidity is infinite? Could it be fixed?

Back
Top Bottom