• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Two. One to hold the sketchpad, and the other to use paint.

How many Dedennes does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Just one, but it'll always accidentally Nuzzle it, causing it to burn out.

How many Triforce shards are needed to compete in the Hyrule Pokémon League?

8, one for every badge.

How many oreos does it take to blow up a football stadium?

Because you Donkey. Donkey like to bash banana-thieving crocodile.

If a Ma could chop and a Slow could poke, could a Pika chew?

Only if it's Hi-Chew Strawberry Fruit Chews ™

What is stopping me from taking over the entire world?!

It means more in Japanese, so it's a more. ;)

Can someone drive me to the moon?! Pls.

Like butter you put into a gaming console, those who like butter may also think Yellow is good.

Can you tell me the color of the Squirtle Squad?

Pie Day?

*baked some pies*

Please tell me what is the best color for my eyes?

Because Tau which is defined as 2pi which is approximately 6.28318530717958647692 528676655900576839433879875021

How do I do the Monte Carlo method of approximating?

Try dunking a Monte Carlo in your tea and then sucking the tea out of the biscuit. It should approximate to the biscuit melting in your mouth, which I've been led to believe is a delightful experience. You can get a similar effect with a Tim Tam and coffee, apparently.

Is it obvious that I haven't yet eaten any delicious food today?

Back
Top Bottom