• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Are you using the cheat codes?

Where is the best country to get coffee?

Any country in which people brew coffee, though results may vary.

This'd be less stupid if it was actually a question.

Did Loki paint them again?

Why does he keep doing that?

Well, considering I was checking the menu to see how much Chinese tea for one costs, it has everything to do with it! :p

"When I C U, I'm gonna 1 2 U." Wait...did I just spill a text message all over this post?! :confused:

Because SOME people think it's hilarious to hack illegal moves and abilities onto Pokémon, resulting in abominations such as Swinub that know Fly, Spiritomb with Wonder Guard or Machamp with No Guard that know Fissure. :rolleyes:

Wait...what do you mean that last one could be a legit combination?! :eek:

It's not you do work and you get a grade, very simple.

Why do elephants not singe while running?

Back
Top Bottom