• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Only if the banjos have the colour, texture, scent, taste and consistency of margarine. If they happen to be called "margarine", that helps a lot.

How viable is a Splash team in competitive? (Pokémon that only know Splash, such as Magikarp, Buneary and Hoppip)

*and clauncher.

Just feed them until they weigh as much of snorlax, then you can OHKO every pokemon ever!

Pikablu?

No, it means Diancie are a Kirlia's best friend.

Why is my Pikachu refusing to evolve?! (I'm playing the English-language version of Pokémon Jaune, by the way)

Because if they spoke English it would look VERY awkward. Meowth however, chooses not to care. x)

Why is our culture so crazy about bacon?

It's because they're loaded with nicotine.

This new pair of skinny jeans doesn't fit right.. what do I do?

Give it to your.... ummm... I got nothing.

Shinies are falling out of the sky! What do I do?

Back
Top Bottom