• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

The fact that they were going to be named 'Paris' but the localisation team thought it was silly to name a Pokémon after a well-known city.

If I were you, who would you be?

What is that question I don't even

A demon that would take your evil soul of my body so that i can re-come myself.

Why do i want to be a demon?

Because priest's main request to Underworld.

Can we burn witches?

This

e4dafe9024194cdb97c1ea46f5c27147.jpg

Why Spider-Man appears on the Civil War?

Freesia is Archaic from the distant future sent here to prevent a disaster of pan-forum proportions.

How do Pokemon learn TMs?

They ask Satoshi Tajiri to give them TradeMarks and boom! *ba dum tss*

How did Chihiro Fujisaki learned crossdressing perfectly that it is hard to figure out his real gender? Danganronpa anyone?

Last edited:
Yes, if you tap it just right with your hands and/or have excellent rhythm. Think Donkey Konga.

I see that you're a Pokémon Trainer. Want me to show you how to catch Pokémon?

There's a 6th finger, but it's just invisible!

Where are all the pickles?!

Back
Top Bottom