• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

I am full robot

Do you think this glass is half full or half empty
1594276658645.png
don't try to be smart and say something else or i'll snap your neck

Yes. BTW they're called "Happy Meals".

What's your least favorite thing about summer?

My favorite food is a pepperoni pizza from a specific chain that I don’t eat often at.

Do you like peanut butter?

Yes but only if its regular pb 2 slices of bread or 1 slice folded, or various snacks. Not mixed with chocolate or pb flavored ice cream.

Your favorite fast food restaurant?

I dunno, never went to fast food often after a certain age, however, I can say that I really like KFC. Apparently it's horrible in the USA but around where I live, it's quite great.

What's your favorite movie?

To chat with other people.

If you could be something else (animal, plant, microorganism, or object), what would it be?

Back
Top Bottom