• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

...yeah lol. Sometimes I just need a bit of background music at a moment's notice :wynaut: (and then I end up pausing awkwardly at every lyric I don't know lol)

What's your favorite fictional language?

White if it was a large one and very light green if it was a small one...

What do you think about badminton?

Warm all year round but not unbearably so. Think the island of Madeira.

What do you think about butterfly koi/Dragon carp?

Not often enough X-)

Favourite tropes in fiction?

Hang out in the sea, tell stories or chat late into the night, have soft drinks.

What do you think about hotel management as a career?

Skitty or its evo Delcatty are always adorable choices! Either that, or perhaps Eevee which is also absolutely flippin' cute, haha.

How much would it take for you to leave your current job for another one? As in, how much more money would they have to pay you and what kind of work would be worth that kind of cash to you?

I'm in-between jobs at the moment and the next one I will get will not be a dream role or anything like that so I'd leave it very willingly for a similar job that was a bit better paid. I

What do you think about cassowaries and the way they look?

Ratite birds in general come off to me as a spiritual remnant of the non-avian theropod dinosaurs; what with being feathered, flightless clawed medium-sized bipeds and an omnivorous diet. Seeing cassowaries' vibrant countenances in particular makes me ideate on dinosaurs that were known for having distinct head structures: e.g. Dilophosaurus, and make me wonder if those also featured such popping facial pigmentation.

Do you ever have a premonition that humanity's sapience may end up being fleeting in the grand scheme of evolution?

P recently actually, it was the barbie movie again about a week ago because my aunt wanted to play it for her sister who was over, and I happened to watch too because I love that movie. Heard it's getting harder to find retail stores that have dvds though.

Something you're really into right now? Can be anything!

I've really been into Cardcaptor Sakura, believe it or not!! I just finished the original manga (and am planning on talking with you about it at length neechan, I LOVED it so so much), and am going to snag the Clear Card volumes once I go to the library while running important errands on Wednesday. I'm not good at watching long anime, which CCS is to me anyways, but I've listened to all the Japanese and Korean themes on repeat many times... maybe I can put some episodes on in the background, I'm curious to see how they brought it to life that way!

I love everything about it, it's perfect to me... CLAMP never misses and I know that for sure now!! Kero-chan is sooo silly and Tomoyo is so good at designing clothes and I really loved the star symbolism that Sakura herself had... long story short CCS has taken the title of my favorite manga series, because it took my heart by storm!! I cried a few times finishing it up... everything about it made me really happy, I want more of that world to dive into. Everything was soooo pretty... I also want my own set of Clow Cards and a mini version of the Sealing Wand LOL... maybe someday soon. I think I'll feel more powerful with those, perhaps...? tldr 100/10

What's your 'chair' of choice? This could be a bed, a couch, a hammock, whatever! Just whatever you feel most comfortable sitting on.

(man I really need to finish watching Cardcaptor Sakura... maybe this summer when I have time :P)
Probably my most comfortable chair is the couch in my living room, it's squishy and very comfy to sit on. Only problem is that it's almost too comfy, like once I sit down I don't feel like getting up and doing anything else lol. Half the time I just end up falling asleep.

What's your favorite live-action adaptation of an animated movie/series?

I'm surprisingly down for sitting on pretty much anything, haha. Even the floor isn't too bad for me, if you can believe it (even if that's, um, obviously not ideal or anything). With that said, whenever I'm really getting down to business on something, I've found that I prefer an revolving office chair. This is to the point where back in my old apartment, that's exactly what I used even for just watching TV and movies in the living room, and I barely missed the concept of a couch all the while (It's certainly much cheaper than buying a couch, at any rate, which I'm sure helped a lot!). I'll probably do it again in wherever I end up living after this, honestly.

EDIT: Oops. Guess I'm answering two questions here, then! Sadly, the answer won't be too exciting as... I have yet to watch a live-action adaptation of an animated series that I've liked, unfortunately. Although in my case I think I'm kind of biased towards animation and seeing something originally made in that medium in live-action almost never fails to appear uncanny to me. I suppose your own mileage might vary on that, though...

Sunset or sunrise?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom