• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
In a city called Razpa there is two organizations. One is led by a mysterious person known only as Zodiac, while the other is led by a man known as Astrological. Each leader handpicks twelve to be their most trusted warriors. These two organizations fight in a constant struggle to obtain dominance over Razpa City. There are many who work for the two, but some who work for neither and choose to live peaceful lives, others who choose to lives full of adventure, or fighting against the two organizations, these are called independents.

RULES
1. All BMGF rules apply
2. Elysion and I are the GMs, what we say goes
3. Keep it PG-13
4. No bunnying or godmodding
5. If you play a large role then please be active
6. If you have your own ideas then run them by us so as not to interfere with the plot
7. If you have read and understood the rules then put harpy-faerie babies in your SU

Need to know: @Yata; is Ely. I will refer to her as Ely or as my faerie so you guys know and are not confused. Also Ely will be accepting SUs for the Zodiacs as she's the head of them, and I'll be doing the astrologicals. Independents can be accepted by either of us.

What you will be doing in the RP:
You will be going on missions for whatever side you’re on, and if you’re an independent in the war then you will be working towards your goal.

Other Notes:
Astro and Zodiac are the strongest so fighting with them may seem unfair at the beginning, because we’ll godmod a little with them but not kill. They’re mainly meant to be there for leading and not fighting though.

Name:(Doesn't have to be after a Zodiac or Astrological)
Astrological/Zodiac Sign:
Birthday:
Age: (If part of Zodiac then should not be the same as another, or able to be the same birth animal)
Appearance: (Give a good idea of what they look like)
Personality: (Give a good idea of what they're like)
History: (At least a general idea. If you don’t want to for some reason then please tell me and Ely)
Ability: (For example Leo transforming into a lion of Aquarius being able to heal)
Goal: (for independents only)

My SUs

Name: Astrological
Birthday: unknown
Appearance: unknown as he is always wearing a black cloak that hides his face.
Personality: Astro had been described as insane, literally. He is unpredictable in what he’ll do or how he’ll act.
History: unknown
Ability: unknown
Other: Hates when anyone other than Taurus calls him Astro.

Name: Taurus
Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birthday: May 7
Appearance: Long dark brown waist length hair pulled into a high ponytail, and minotaur brown eyes. His bangs hang loosely above his eyes. He is about 5’8’’ with a well-balanced body. He usually wears his cloak of the organization, but when not wearing it he has on black boots with blue jeans, a grey jacket, long-sleeved white shirt, and black gloves.
Personality: Taurus is emotionally confused due to not knowing much of the world, normal wise. He is very curious and likes to learn all he can. He questions a lot of things, though rarely questions Astro. He can be cold and heartless at times, but at others he’s kind and caring. He never involves innocents in anything, willingly at least. He is very loyal to Astro, and shows no mercy to those who opposed him currently.
History: Taurus knows nothing of his family. Astro took him in when he was a child and raised him. Taurus has been loyal ever since.
Ability: Can transform into a minotaur or a bull, and has all their abilities. More physically capable than most humans.

Astrologicals
Taurus-Midorikawa
Leo
Aries-Momoka
Gemini
Pisces
Aquarius
Virgo
Scorpio-Heroic Sociopath
Saggitarius-User_Name
Libra-User_Name
Cancer
Capricorn

Zodiacs
Dog
Horse
Monkey
Rabbit
Dragon-Midorikawa
Rooster
Tiger
Boar
Rat
Ox
Sheep-Yata
Snake-Fushimi

Last edited:
To those signing up for the Zodiac faction:

I’ll put the age range for the Zodiacs as 15-26. If you’re the oldest you would be the rat sign and if you’re the youngest you would be the pig sign – so ages correspond with the order of the Zodiac.

If anyone needs a reference to the order of the Zodiac signs, its: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

List of Zodiacs:
Rat(26)
Ox(25)
Tiger(24) - @User_Name
Rabbit(23)
Dragon(22) - @Midorikawa
Snake(21) - @Fushimi
Horse(20)
Sheep(19) - Yata
Monkey(18)
Rooster(17)
Dog(16) - @Midorikawa
Pig(15)

Default SU
Name: Zodiac
Birthday: Unknown
Appearance: Wearing a white cloak and donning a strange white mask, Zodiac’s appearance is unknown to everyone around him, even to those who communicate most with him.
Personality: Zodiac is known to be calm and wise, although it is also rumored that he is ruthless and demented. He only speaks and approaches others when he deems it necessary or favorable to himself.
History: Unknown
Ability: Unknown

My SU
Name: Bellial

Zodiac Sign: Sheep

Birthday: October 2nd

Appearance: Bellial has straight waist-length brown hair and almond-shaped blue eyes, and stands at 5'5'' with a very fair skin tone. She has a rather slim build, although she does have some muscle in her body. She enjoys dressing up, but is usually seen in a black vest with a white dress shirt underneath, leather jeans, and black lace boots.

Personality: Calm and collected, Bellial rarely involves herself in arguments. However, she does have a mischievous nature and enjoy teasing others when she sees fit. She often keeps her feelings to herself, as she feels they are unnecessary for others to know of, although she is not afraid to express her opinions on things.

History: Bellial lived with only her disease-stricken mother, as her father left them for unknown reasons even before she was born. Her mother was always kind to her despite her condition, and unfortunately died when Bellial was fourteen. Having to witness her mother's own death scarred her for quite a while. She buried her mother and left home, having no goal and no idea what to do. She was soon found by Zodiac, who was kind to her and took her in. Bellial fights for Zodiac, and although Bellial seems to carry on the orders of Zodiac obediently, she does question his motives often to herself.

Ability: Can create illusions and can transform into a sheep. She is good with firearm.

Last edited:
I'd like to RP on here again~ Could I reserve a spot for the Zodiac, Snake?

May I create a character for Ophiuchus, the supposed 13th zodiac sign that caused that huge outrage a year or two ago.

May I create a character for Ophiuchus, the supposed 13th zodiac sign that caused that huge outrage a year or two ago.

As part of one of the signs no, but if you wanted to do it as an enemy then that'd be fine. Just make sure to give a history that explains how he became an enemy, like he wanted to join them but couldn't, that kind of thing. Also to avoid confusion make sure the astrologial zodiac signs are referred to as astrological being it's them vs. the chinese zodiac and china doesn't exactly exist.

Um... I think I need to RP more...

Name: Miala Staea

Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Birthday: November 12

Appearance: Neck-length blazing red hair with bangs reaching her blazing red eyes, her skin color is just short of pale. Her typical outfit usually consists of a skintight black crop top with a neck section, and no sleeves, along with a blue pleated skirt that is significantly shorter on the left side than the right (the far left side being a mere belt, and the far right side reaches halfway down the thigh), and simple shoes, but with steel soles. Her weapon is a steel racket that she uses to smack enemies around with, though she often simply kicks her enemies in random places.

Personality: Usually very playful and energetic, she's very happy to be herself, and is hard to offend or insult even the slightest. She loves to jump around and dance at any time possible, even while fighting. She loves hot places and fire, sometimes referring to herself as "The Flame," though her personality gave her the title "Wink," which she dislikes somewhat. She isn't afraid to touch anything or anyone with the only exception being that with a low temperature. She has no sense of personal space, and talks often. She can convince almost anyone to do anything, and she has an almost ever-present smile on her face. She is only ever afraid of being weighed down, and knows pretty much all there is to know about aerodynamics.

History: When Miala was little, she was extremely timid and fragile-minded. She couldn't say much of anything she wanted to say out of fear. Many people picked on her, and her only companion was her older brother, Kaearkii, and though he was the exact opposite of her, she deeply cared about him and loved him. But one day, when she was 5 years old, she saw Kaearkii get killed in an encounter with wolves. From all the poking and teasing, and then that, Miala's personality was vastly altered that day, and while the rest of her family was in grief, she quickly forgot all about the past, any trauma, and Kaearkii. The very people whom picked on her, and many more, easily became her greatest friends, and she became a well-loved person. When she was 10, she had to move to Razpa. During her time there, she became fascinated with the arts of battle, and yearned to know more and more about it, as she practiced battling wild creatures. But to this day, remnants of the memories about Kaearkii reach her mind when she sees wolves, as a bit of unexplained sadness flows over her.

Ability: She can sometimes catch fire, and charge as fast as an arrow.

Harpy-faerie babies.

Any good?

Last edited:
I might, I do like the idea, always liked personifications of concepts of this sort. Just don't know if I'd be a very active part of the RP, I don't think I've ever seen an RP to the end, other than the Rogues Gallery, but that was different as they were basic plots that could be finished up within ten pages.

I might, I do like the idea, always liked personifications of concepts of this sort. Just don't know if I'd be a very active part of the RP, I don't think I've ever seen an RP to the end, other than the Rogues Gallery, but that was different as they were basic plots that could be finished up within ten pages.

Happens every once in a while. I've GMed three RPs to completion, not counting the Rogues Gallery ones. Not counting my own, in my three years here, I've been in a grand total of...I think two finish. Although I think about 8 have been completed in total while I've been here. Anyway, I think I'll sign up.

Name: Peace Goldman

Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Birthday: November 24

Appearance: Peace's parents favored tie-dyes, ponchos, and hemp clothes. So naturally, being the rebellious young man he is, Peace dresses nothing like that. Instead, he likes to wear lots of black. It's not so much that he's goth, he just likes the way it looks. He usually wears a black t-shirt with an inverted smiley face on it, and distressed, slate-colored jeans. He also has a penchant for combat boots. Also fingerless gloves, because he thinks they make him look like an anime character.

Physically, he's tall and lanky, although he does have muscle from practicing Kendo. His eyes are green, and he has longish, black hair. His fingers are long and lithe, graceful, like a pianist's.

Personality: Peace's name isn't exactly fitting. He's quite rebellious, and will occasionally get into conflict with authority figures just because he can. He can be nice, but he's a very free-spirited, perhaps chaotic soul. If someone tries to tell him what to do, he'll at best be very skeptical, usually ignoring them outright.
However, he did inherit one trait from his parents: He cares very little for material things. He has very little, and he needs very little. As such, he is also very generous. And despite being unwilling to admit it, he has a deep love for cute things.

History:peace's parents were somewhat obsessed with the hippy culture of the 70s. So as a kid, he was instilled in those values. They never let him cut his hair, and made him wear tie-dye clothes. So he was teased a lot in elementary school. Teachers wouldn't help, either. So he decided that he didn't care that much about peace or love or what his parents thought and decided he'd make his own decisions. He started dressing in lots of black, and joined the kendo team, despite his parents protests. He was still made fun of for his clothes, but at least now it was his own decision.

So he was a rebellious youth through much of middle school. His parents were mad when he got caught experimenting with pot. So he decided that to spite his parents he'd go off and become a crime boss. So he joined up with Astrological and gained his scorpion powers.

Ability: Peace's ability lets him sprout black blades from his body. They're sharp enough to cut through human flesh quite easily, and are very, very hard to break.
To sprout from his flesh, they usually cut through a good deal of skin. So he usually does it before a fight if he can, since the pain usually distracts him in a fight.
It also makes him bleed some from the wound. The blood that seeps from these wounds is poisonous, and while not enough to give him anemia unless he like summons his blades eight times or so a day, it is enough to coat his blades. Thus, anyone stabbed by his blades will suffer immense fatigue and usually have a hard time fighting. Luckily, the poison isn't fatal and most people will recover from the effects in about an hour.
When he's finished with the blades, he can make them fall off just by willing it. The wounds from his blades usually heal within a matter of seconds.

Also, this is unrelated to his Zodiac power, but due to practicing Kendo, he also has very good reflexes and is quite proficient at bladed weapons, his stingers included.

Goal: harpy-faerie babies

Last edited:
Yeah, they started making it again. On that day, I bought dinosaur egg oatmeal, brownie mix, and a toy sword. My boss told me it was the weirdest grocery list he'd ever seen. I considered buying some condoms too just for added shock value, but they're waaay too expensive these days.

They tell kids that they should use condoms, but it costs three dollars for a three pack of something that costs at most 2 cents to make. It's very silly.

Yeah, they started making it again. On that day, I bought dinosaur egg oatmeal, brownie mix, and a toy sword. My boss told me it was the weirdest grocery list he'd ever seen. I considered buying some condoms too just for added shock value, but they're waaay too expensive these days.

They tell kids that they should use condoms, but it costs three dollars for a three pack of something that costs at most 2 cents to make. It's very silly.
That sounds like an awesome list. Some places give condoms for free you know, so find them instead of getting girls pregnant.

I actually had a good reason for all of those. The brownie mix was for me to make brownies for my anime club, the oatmeal was because I love oatmeal, and the sword was because it looked badass and was only a dollar.

Yeah, my boss told me that I could just go to planned parenthood. He also told me he sometimes wears a dress and throws condoms at people for AIDS benefits. He's a pretty cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom