• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25

Nintendo of Australia has just revealed that the released date for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver in Australia will be March 25. The games will come with the Pokéwalker.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

Less than 2 weeks after the US, Yay!

Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

Wow that's actually pretty damn good for the Aussies.

Great news!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! WE ALSO BEAT EUROPE! YAY!

No idea but it was only ever going to be a friday release for europe.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! WE ALSO BEAT EUROPE! YAY!

Stop boasting. Many, many brits are annoyed at how Australia beat us again. Including me.

Wut?One DAY(!) before Europe?How truly terrible!

While I do not live in Ausralia, I am glad my favorite place on Earth beat out my 2nd fav. (Aus., UK, US in order)

I'm hoping that this date will also be the New Zealand release date? I'm not completely sure about this but I think that NZ runs off the Aus Nintendo company. Anyway Woohoo!

While I do not live in Ausralia, I am glad my favorite place on Earth beat out my 2nd fav. (Aus., UK, US in order)

Yay! Thanks Beav for the UK being your 2nd fav place! I'm glad you like us brits more than the pesky americans...

Is anyone a member on Australian Nintendo Website? They have some English screenshots but they're accessible only if you're a member.

Yeah they're copyrighted so maybe not. To see them just sign up to the site, it's not hard. Click on the link Maxim gave, near the bottom left under the fuzzy screen shots it asks you to sign up to see them - just click on it.

The 'view more images' link wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom