• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Autumn 2010 Mew

Silph Co. Engineer

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for an Autumn 2010 Mew. I would be willing to trade my winter 2011 Entei, Winter 2011 Celebi, GameStop Jirachi, or Movie 14 Victini. If someone does want a movie 14 Victini I would ask that we trade a trash pokemon for the Victini then trade one of my trash pokemon from SS for the Mew as I would like Mew to be in my gen IV game for now. As there is a high risk of not getting anything in return I would only be willing to do this Victini trade with a user that has a sizable amount of non spam posts.

Thanks for taking a look at my thread, hope we can make a deal.

I'd like that Movie 14 Victini! A friend of mine has an Autumn 2010 Mew, if you don't mind a cloned event Pokemon.

I'm sorry I would prefer a legitimate mew. I could still maybe help you out. What would you have to offer?

Hm, the Mew is legit, just cloned. D: Unless it's the cloning part that bugs you?

Yeah, I don't consider cloned to be legit. I just feel like it cheapens the whole idea of event Pokemon. Well, like I said earlier I might be into trading for something else if it is not cloned, hacked, etc. Basically any event Pokemon I don't have listed up on the first post as my trade I would interested in. Got a Pikachu-colored Pichu?

I have one Lv.5 Wi-fi distributed Mew (I imagine this is the one you're looking for), and I'm willing to trade for the event Celebi. Is it untouched, with the original moves?

PS: Sorry, I've just checked it now and I think it might be cloned/hacked (I got him on a trade and the Trainer Memo says it apparently had a fateful encounter in Jun 19 2012, but the event took place in 2010...).

Ah that suck, oh well thanks anyways.

Just to clear it up, all the Pokemon I am offering are untouched with original moves.

I have one! 100% legit!!! But its been trained to level 20. If that's alright I'd like the Jirachi.

No idea :/ its jolly natured. Attack is 45, def. Is 46, sp. Atk is 44, sp. Def is 50, speed is 49, Hp is 70, and it is somewhat vain. I got it in a trade from a friend.

Oh wow I had totally forgotten that mew came with a random nature. What a horrible thing to do to us. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be interested in your mew with it's unknown EVs and bad nature. Is there anything else you can offer? We may still be able to strike a deal for the jirachi.

Ive got most other pokemon. Including arceus, and the following shinies: tentacruel, drowsed, guarados, dratini, jumpluff, murkrow, musharna, spring seedlings, rufflet, and virizion.

Tentacruel,deerling, and jumpluff came in trades. And the others I caught myself. I soft resetted for the virizion and musharna. The arceus is an azure flute arceus. Got it from a friend it is probably hacked. If none of these strike you, shoot me an idea and ill tell u if I got it.

Edit: just realized this was gen 4...all mine are gen 5. Hope its still fine, but if not I understand

Last edited:
I've checked with the source, and he said it's legit; date thing probably because the DS clock wasn't right (these things happen, I also have a Dialga from 2019). If you trust it, then we could trade.
I also have an older event Mew (GBA Mystry mew), but it's touched.

I've checked with the source, and he said it's legit; date thing probably because the DS clock wasn't right (these things happen, I also have a Dialga from 2019). If you trust it, then we could trade.
I also have an older event Mew (GBA Mystry mew), but it's touched.

Mystery mew sounds interesting, how did you acquire it? What is it's nature?

I got it from a trade (wich the owner also guaranteed to be legit; the trainer memo data match). It doesn't have any special moves, has the Hoenn champion ribbon, and it's touched (but if you give me some time I can use EV reducing berries to reset it).

The mystery mew is Bold, and the wifi one is Lonely.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom