• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

Re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage)

Anyway, jtfx you're keeping the suspense alive ;)

My bad~ :p
Bin visiting Kimono's Dragon profile frequently for the past few days but were just not on at the same time for some reason~
I could leave him a VM but i just don't know~

A VM would've been nice. Hopefully I can battle after school today if that's fine with you.

@Alexey; I assume I don't need to battle BAK since GloryBlaze has won the bracket, correct?

Congrats, btw.

It's up to you
I kinda thought that even when the winner of the group is determined everyone would still fight for prestige
If you both decide to ditch the battle (and you still have almost 25 hours just to schedule it, and then you will have 4 more days to do the actual battle), I'll just use a coinflip to determine a technical "winner" because I don't want to leave blanks

Alright. I've already left BAK a message but if you want to battle then just let me know, @BadAssKoala;

We have three matches left, and two of them (Kestr... Kimono Dragon v JTFX and DragonEspeon v Metabee) will be all or nothings
That is why we have group stages :D

The deadline is slightly uner 26 hours, so I recommend that the battles are to be done.
I know for a fact that everyone has at least tried to arrange the battles, which allows me to not award activity wins to anyone and instead do coinflips unless someone forfeits

Yeah, me and Kimono can't reach each other for a battle. It's like impossible I tell yah~
and I don't think one of us wants to forfeit the match so i'd say Flip a Coin on whoever gets the Win~
Best solution I could think of~

October 2nd, 23:59 MSK is the deadline

Now is 21:48 MSK
Which means that there is slightly over 2 hours to get the battles done, guys!

Welp, the deadline passed over an hour ago, so there's that.

1) @Metabee; forfeited his match (but, afaik, he only wrote that in a VM to me, so the confirmation is on my page). I'm iffy on accepting it, as this puts me to the next round, but I shall do this nonetheless.
2) The match between @JustTheFx; and @Kimono Dragon; is a deciding match, as the winner goes to the next round. As it is important, I'm going to record the coinflip (I won't be giving verbal commentary, unfortunately, as it is 1:30 am) and post the video here
3) The coinflip for the match between @Life; and @BadAssKoala; determined that BAK is the luckier one

My apologies for not getting the battle done; though I suppose that in the long run it really didn't matter.

Good luck to the remaining battlers and thanks for letting me participate!

The winner of the coinflip is @JustTheFx;
I'll post the video in several minutes

Don't really want to double post, but this is the only way the thread gets up, and it's important

Coinflip - YouTube

Here's the video

(inb4 I get a warning for copyright infringement for not bothering to remove the sound)

Sooo.... Knock-out stage of the Tourney?

Yes, sorry, I fell asleep.
One minute

OU replay: wi-fi adapter vs. Alzor - Pokémon Showdown

Beat BAG, gg
-------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENTS
1) As I have reached the finals of my own tournament, I will not be receiving a prize (duh). Instead, the prize for the second place will go to the winner of the match for the third, and the bronze Porygon will go to the loser of the 3rd place match. The Heracross will go to whoever is the winner of the second semi-final
2) The prize that all 15 participants will receive is a Timid 5IV (I mean 5 random IVs, not strictly 31/x/31/31/31/31) Misdreavus...Misdreavuses? Misdreavi? Whatever. They will all have egg move Nasty Plot, cuz that's what I used in my BBL challenge back when I was a challenger and I'm too lazy to breed DBond onto the thing :D

-------------------------
Also, @sharkshocker; @-Glory Blaze-; @DCM; could any of you please pus "Semi-Finals" to the title of the thread? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom