• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with you entirely. If u think about it, Ash has still yet to fulfill his "dream" of becoming a pokemon master. He constantly loses every pokemon league he competes in (except the orange island league of course, which he was just plain lucky.) And also recently, the anime has become so childish in the Unova Season. And in comparison to the people in this trailer, Ash is just a piece of shit trainer who always forgets all the lessons he learned from all of his past battles and adventures whenever a new season of pokemon begins!!!
Except you have gone completely off-topic. I was speaking of badass moments and nothing else, not Ash's competence or anything alike. The fact that Ash did have more badass moments than those protagonists in 5+ minutes remain a fact since, well, 15 years > 5 minutes.

I thought the trailer was pretty good. It would be cool if they made a special out of it but nothing has been said yet so I doubt it.

I have no idea if it's been said or asked, and whether it's worth asking, but doesn't the animated trailer feature speech which is going to be seen in game (minus the conversations that obviously can't take place, like player characters talking back...even though their speech is mostly limited to commands and summarised thoughts of the player during that section of the game)? I only took note after seeing a screenshot of the Plasma Frigate on the official website for B2W2, which features Hugh actually saying "I'm about to unleash my rage!" in-game.
Is this the case for the Japanese games to the Special Introduction Movie as well, I wonder?
...well, I'm pretty sure it is, but it can't hurt to hear that being said.
"I, however...disagree."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom