• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Its Roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending: Very, very short...definitely needs more.

@Elphaba - We'll probably be starting within the next two days.

Not at all! And sorry guys that I have yet to start this. School just started back up and I've been a little busy.

Not at all! And sorry guys that I have yet to start this. School just started back up and I've been a little busy.

School Gah we've all been there, Any way It's better to wait and have a better plan then just jumping in and getting stuck.

meh if it's not too late to join:

Name: Elizabeth Carlton

Appearance: Elizabeth has white complexion and is about 5'3" in height.She has yellow hair that is tied up in two pigtails(it's like a ponytail,but there are two on each sides of the head :3) and she also has bangs.She has blue eyes and pinkish lips.For clothing,she is wearing a white sleeveless top with a Chinese collar.She's also wearing a navy blue jacket with sleeves folded at the end.She's wearing white gloves on her hands(thole like May's/Haruka's).She's wearing a somewhat "bubbly" light blue mini skirt that is held in place with a pink belt and a silver flower-shaped buckle.For footwear,she's wearing white stockings and black boots that reaches above her knees.She also has a pink backpack.

Personality: At first,Elizabeth will seem tough,stubborn,and a spicy playgirl.But she's actually sweet,kind,friendly and shy in the inside.Because of her attire,she seems like that way.It's sort of just like an act so that she could keep her current unwanted image.Even though she wants to be truly herself,she can't because of her image.She''s also actually quite of a scaredy-cat.

History: Elizabeth was born in Goldenrod City.At the past,she looked like a sweet little lass,like her actual personality.But she became some spicy playgirl at present because of a childhood experience.When she was 9,her class went on some field trip in the forest.Her classmates were teasing her because of her sweetness and fear of the sudden rustles in the forest and everytime a pokémon lands on her head,she starts screaming.Because of the embarrassment,she ran home crying.So even though it was against her will,she promised herself to change and be the opposite of her actual self at present.From a sweet little lass to a beautiful spicy playgirl.
Species: Emolga
Other: like said in her Personality,she's trying to keep her spicy image(her history says the whole reason why).She's also afraid of the dark,sudden loud sounds(thuds,rustles,etc.),and creepy places(forest,abandoned houses,caves,etc.).

you may want to mention everyone in the start up, I didn't see it until, Terra-chan pointed it out to me.

Name: Lucas Platinum
Appearance: Lucas always wears his Blakish-Blue ball hat that nearly cover his blond hair. He has green eyes and usually is seen wearing T-shirts and cargoes. He is just like a average teenager. Sometimes he likes to wear brown and white uppers, but only for very formal occasions. He looks most like Lucas from Diamond and Pearl, but has some changes set to my OCness.
Personality: He is brave and powerful, even through he does not look powerful. He stands by his friend's sides all the time, and does not let any danger shadow them. He does not speak to strangers, and likes to be quiet. Even through, he becomes a very chatty person when he is in good mood, while when he is in a bad mood he does not even speak for days.
History: A very successful Pokemon trainer, but he follows Team Plasma's sayings to care for Pokemon. He treats and cares for his Pokemon like a breeder, but battles hard. Now he is on vacation, leaving all his Pokemon alone from battling for months at his home.
Species: Dark Infernape. (Look below)
Other: A very different Infernape that is. When his health goes down to red, his flames turn hotter and hotter until they are blue, and his coloring becomes black. There is a image for your handiness, which is here >> Dark Infernape.

Hi. If it is not too late, I would like to join.

Name: Mark White

Appearance: Mark has black hair with a white streak down the front of it. It is hardly ever brushed and goes down to his shoulders. He has blue eyes and always years a white tee shirt with a black vest and jeans. He also wears black gloves that cut off at the fingers. He has a pair of sneakers that he won in a raffle, which is the only reason he has any shoes at all.
Personality: Mark does not care about any one other than himself, though he would if he had anyone to care about. He is carefree and very smart. He has also learned to use his charisma to get what he can't get through theft.

History: Mark's parents abandoned him when he was a small child. Mark was taken in by a family of Arcanine. He played with the Growlithe and, when he was old enough, the Arcanine brought him to a city and left him there. It was for his own good, Mark told himself. The technology confused him at first, though he was naturally gifted and soon learned to abuse the system, though he longed for the long lost open fields that are secret to the wild pokemon.

Species: Arcanine

Other: Mark has a fear of being alone, as his parents left him, and because he is used to fending for himself.

@Joltik -Yeah...I'm not sure on how you mention people now as it seems to have changed...

@TM23 - Accepted! This is now Daemon's rival, just for the hell of it.

@Shadow Raikou - A bit of a strange pokemon, but Accepted!

Ok. I think that I, Mark, will be perfect for that role. Haha.

Last edited:
Oops I didn't ever bother to see if you replied! Sorry!

Name: Rachel Pratt

Appearance: Rachel is fairly tall for a girl, standing at 5'9", with light tan skin and extremely light blue eyes. She's a bit heavyset with a long face and long blonde hair that runs down to her lower back. Rachel's favorite complimentary colors are black and white, so she dresses accordingly with a plain white t-shirt and black sweat pants. She wears a pair of worn blue plastic sandals and usually has her dark blue jacket with her too. Rachel also carries a small sky blue messenger bag.

Personality: Rachel is a pretty loud person, always trying to crack jokes or talking. She uses sarcasm as her main tool but also enjoys giving people a hard time, though she'll apologize if they take it the wrong way. She isn't a mean spirited person, but she sometimes comes off that way. Rachel is a major people pleaser, and is really into doing random acts of kindness, and has been since she was a kid.

Species: Minccino

Other: Noooope.

All right, I think I'll go to the start up now. =3 I'm glad you accepted Dark Infernape- He is my friend's and my OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom