• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back

Virtual-Z

Take It Easy, Chicken
Reaction score
Well it looks like everything Bulbagarden is back. Apparently the server went over the limit, meaning that it was shut down until the next month. Luckily it got overflowed at the end of the month, not weeks before. Any comments?

It threw a couple of things into sharp relief when I realised how badly I was functioning without it over the weekend.

Eh, I had plenty of other things to do, but it wasn't quite the same without it. I mean, I was fine, but it felt as though something was missing. Amazing how it can affect the mind like that.

What's going down out there!?

The last two days hasn't Bulbapedia worked at all and today, every single picture is gone.

What has happened!?

The images seem to be back now.

Or at least the images uploaded before last wednesday are back...

I tried to come here like 30 times till I saw a thread on the Serebii forums saying that it'd be back up on sunday. So I spent my last few days there and I was like ecstatic to see the pedia back up.

the first time i went to the site the other day, it said "403 Forbidden" and i thought, oh crap, did i get banned?
The site will still be shown if you're banned, you just won't be able to access some things on the forum.

We've been back for less than a day and now we have a troll to deal with... *sigh*
does this signify a deeper problem with the pedia? what can i do to help!?!?!
About the images? Nothing, unless you know a lot about the inner workings of wikis.

The site will still be shown if you're banned, you just won't be able to access some things on the forum.
Or edit, since this is the thread for Bulbawiki.

The overage charge for last month will probably come to about $83 or so, so there's a start...

In US Dollars, I presume.

These days, that'd be about $90 Aus dollars, with the current exchange rate.

Ouch.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom