• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Background music of the show

Thank you Adamant for your help, I really appreciate it.

And I have another request about 3 other pokemon BGMs if you please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLFfqu0pN_Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Rfu0HJJzE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du10GTBbA2E

Thanx again, and I'm sorry if I bothers you.

The first one is on the same CD that Adamant mentioned. It's track 22, Kiseki no Namida.

The second is an unreleased Japanese piece from Johto, fan named "The Shining Light." The third is also an unreleased piece. I'm pretty sure that it's form the Japanese version, but I could be wrong.

Thanx (Blue Drifblim) for your help, I really appreciate it.

I can't get it, do you mean that those BGMs never been released before in any Pokemon BGMs cd? if yes why?

Thank you (Rex Kamex) for the comment.

kind regards.

I thin ka lot of people would like to know how much Original BGM is kept in each episode, so could there be a section in every episode that says how much BGM is kept?

For example:

If the Original had 33 tracks and only 24 is used, it could look like this in a box:

BGM Kept: 24/33

What do you think?

Well, that's a good start to the article. =)

But there's actually a lot more anime BGM. Especially if you mention the BGM from the dub, the songs which Manny Corallo composed.

Although, the dub BGM hasn't been released, so we don't actually know the names of those tracks. ^^;

I wish they would release the dub BGM, because it's really good. I love the tracks they used in the first Pokemon episode. =)

Ok, someone please name me 5 to 10 episodes of the series with their numbers that have songs from mewtwo strikes back please. I haven't heard any, but in the episode 282 a poached ego, isn't that lugia's song from the power of one playing when the battle between T.R. and Rico is slowed down? I think I remember hearing that in that movie. I haven't found any songs from the first movie, so I don't know where you guys think such songs are played. Can you help me so I know what you guys are getting at please? thanks.

Some songs I think are missing from the cds: All self-titled
Storm has Passed - The song that plays at the end of the first movie when nurse joy tells everyone to visit the pokemon center and where Ash notices Mew flying by as a ho-oh.
Creeping and Crawling - The song in Mewtwo Strikes Back that plays when Team Rocket are locked out of the castle:
Team Rocket's Secret Strategy 2 - The version that plays in the first movie, it's a remix.
Creepy Cave - Two instances come to mind for this song: In the middle of the Metapod vs. Metapod battle in episode 4 and in ditto's mysterious mantion when ash says "sorry for barjing in, " and misty says "anybody here?"
Evolution - Often used during an evolution, and used just before team rocket recites their usual gabber in Pikachu's Goodbye.
Come on you can do it - It plays during the Metapod vs. Metapod battle, on either side of 'Creepy Cave'
Hope is gone - Plays in two instances I can think of, but is often used in the series: In Island of the Giant Pokemon when the pokemon are crying, and in Trees a croud while Treecko is trying to take care of the tree just before he does that "tree, ko tree ko tree ko tree, treeko, treecko tree." like song.
I think that all the rest of the music from mewtwo strikes back should be released as well, there was a song that played that had a little of the tears of life theme when Mewtwo was wondering about his purpose in the world. Did I miss any? Remember, they are self-titled.

As far as the first movie tracks go they're on the Birth Of Mewtwo CD which contains the first movie soundtrack on the 2nd disc.

Is that the english dub though? I'm talking about the english dub for all of them, especially that remix for Team Rocket's Secret Strategy, the accordian is cool, nice touch, reminds me of pink panther, then again the original reminds me of pink panther. I'll check that right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just checked, nothing. Remember, i'm not at all refering to the Japanese score, I mean the english dub. The ones i'm talking about are as follows, I own no rights to the following quotes I will provide as where to find the songs in the first movie english dub, they are not exact quotes, but ill do my best.
Storm is past: Excuse me please, the pokemon center will now be open as a shelter, if you would like a place to rest, come with me." - Nurse Joy near the end, also appears at the end of Pokemon 4ever while Ash talks to Prof. Oak on the dock about how he will miss Sammy. Appears various times in the anime.
Creeping and crawling: First movie: james: "locked out, now we'll never know what kinda party we're missing!" Jessy: then we'll just have to crash that party!"
Meowth: But jessy, how am i gonna swim up that thing?! Jesy: Pretend you're a cat fish!
Team Rocket's secret Strategy remix: cannot remember quote, it's in the English dub and as stated above, has an accordian in it.

Last edited:
Well they're Japanese CDs, so they're obviously not going to have dub music on them. There were CDs released with the dub soundtracks of movies 1-3, but there are no releases of 4Kids's episode music.

that would be nice though, if PUSA got them then why don't they releas them, the whole 4kids vs. pusa thing makes me mad.

Several examples I can cite are: The Team Rocket Secret Strategy from Pokemon the First Movie, The song that plays as Team Rocket names the pokemon coming out of the cloning tubes (again Pokemon 1st movie), the song near the end of the first movie that plays right after Nurse Joy invites people to the Pokemon Center, The song in the anime that plays in Island of the Giant Pokemon when they are crying, and again in Trees a Croud while Treecko is doing its best to take care of the tree. That's what I can think of.

There should be a both option.

I picked 4Kids, at least in terms of the earlier episodes.

I feel the same- Many of the earlier pieces I like, mainly the pieces during calm scenes.

Haven't heard recent TPCI music though.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom