• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ban Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
It's been reported that regular members and staff members alike are receiving a ban message that claims they'll be banned forever. Please know that it's a glitch, and the message goes away with refreshing the page. We're doing everything we can to find what exactly is causing this glitch, but please don't think you've actually been banned.

Here's a screenshot of the glitch:

34pkyoo.png

Yup I got it too, but refreshing the page solved the problem.

I got it, but then again I'm used to being banned XD

I haven't gotten it yet, but I've always wondered what it would be like to get banned xD

Sourcandy clicks social groups.
vBolletin message: you have been banned for<reason not specified>
sourcandy: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
vbolletin:lol
sourcandy: ohhh you :/
yea...I got it :/

Haven't gotten it. Hope I won't though xD

Though I got it once when the forums were being updated....

There shouldn't be any long term effects if you get the ban message; we just don't want people thinking they've actually been banned. Hopefully we got to the root of the problem soon enough.

I got this message. I noticed it was a glitch from when nothing showed up in my infractions list or anything.

i got it when the fourms was being updated not even logged in

I too received this message last night, but the whole forums were experiencing problems at the time so I guessed it was some sort of a bug.

I just got one. I know it's just a glitch, but it's still a bit jarring first time you see it.

When I got it yesterday or so, immediatelly after it I got a "server is too busy right now" message.
And when I got back another one showed up followed again by another "server too busy".

Just pointing that out. I would have reported it earlier, but I figured the board exploded and it wasn't just me given it seemed to be quite common.

I got this right after I made an account a couple days ago. I was like -________-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom