• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for disagreeing :p

(yep, at least not as bad as another user who swears in typing)

Banned for.... *laughing at comedy movie*.... I forgot what reason I was going to give
(was watching the cursed video tape that kills everyone in seven days)

Last edited:
Banned for confusing me... that red/blue thing kind of looks like Icelandic flag at certain angles or when scrolling fast

You are hereby banned from editing Bulbagarden Forums for 2 weeks due to your failure to comply with the rules and/or the direction of the administrative staff. Specifically, the reason for your ban is saying "banned for not using confuse ray". Please note that page blanking, addition of random text or spam, deliberate misinformation, privacy violations and repeated and blatant violation of NPOV (Neutral Point of View) are considered vandalism. Please understand that this is primarily a preventative, rather than a punitive, measure. If you wish to make useful contributions, you may return after the block expires.

Banned for staying on the grass

Back
Top Bottom