• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bank-exclusive Balls and Vivillons, oh my!

@Illusione-Tempus;

Hiya, it's me again. However this time I am interested in certain 12.5% females, unfortunately for the both of us, they're also some of the ones you've listed as extremely low priority. I would be very much interested in Dive Ball Kabuto (HA), Quick Ball Aerodactyl (HA), and Luxury Ball Anorith (HA). I can offer you things from my [spreadsheet] either cloned or a spitback AND any have them hold up to 3 BP items (or 1 Ability Capsule) for your Pokemon. If you feel I'm shortchanging you, feel free to make a counter offer and pick stuff out from my spreadsheet.

That aside, I'm also interested in your Safari Ball Torkoal. You can choose any Pokemon from my spreadsheet for this one as well sans a BP item. And like my previous offer, you can either get a clone or a spitback. Thanks for listening to my ramble, hope to hear from you soon :)

Do you have a moon ball ralts? preferably female? I have a moon ball clefairy, or maybe a dream ball togepi? I have some 5IV's so if those don't pique your interest, let me know! :)

Sorry for the late replies. I've been busy irl and my internet connection was being iffy thanks to the constant thunderstorms in the area.

@DragonEspeon, sure thing. I'll put you in my personal queue. :>

@tabor62 you're a good briber

*ahem* I'll be sure to check the spreadsheet. I need to get to a PC or a good WiFi first.

@growlithemaster, I'll go with the Clefairy, since I already got a trade pending for Togepi anyway. :>

@illusione-tempus great:) when can you trade? and, sorry, but the cleffa's don't have any notable IV's...

@illusione-tempus great:) when can you trade? and, sorry, but the cleffa's don't have any notable IV's...

It's not like mine has any notable IVs anyway.

Anyway, if you're alright with one that doesn't have my OT, I'm ready to trade (accidentally got an extra over at the GTS). Otherwise, I'll have to place you on my personal queue.

It's not like mine has any notable IVs anyway.

Anyway, if you're alright with one that doesn't have my OT, I'm ready to trade (accidentally got an extra over at the GTS). Otherwise, I'll have to place you on my personal queue.

Okay! What time zone are you in? And when can you trade? I'm in CST.

Could I possibly get a male Venipede with the egg moves and hidden ability?

I have quite a few egg move Pokemon, including Aqua Jet Marill, Ice Punch Sneasel, Brave Bird Skarmory, and others if I transfer them over from my Y version.

I could also just give you a PP Up or Heart Scale. Up to you.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom