• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Discussion

Thundagere

Rocking the Lucario
Reaction score
If you're a competitive battler and you've just had a battle with someone else on this site, a lot of times you want to discuss it and see what your opponent was thinking. It's a way for us all to get better, so without further ado, here's the Battle Discussion Thread! Basically, if you've had a battle with someone, tag them in this thread and discuss the battle with them. It's a way for people to see what their opponent was thinking at the time, and become better battlers as a whole.
Good luck, and let's see some good discussion!

This thread appears to violate the first and second rules of Pokemon Fight Club:
"The First Rule of Pokémon Fight Club: Don't talk about Pokémon Battling here.
The Second Rule of Pokémon Fight Club: DON'T talk about Pokémon Battling here."

Last edited:
@Truthseeker4449 : I'm reasonably sure that that meant discussing the metagame in general, for example, RMTs, metagame changes, etc. This is for specific battles only.

@Truthseeker4449 : I'm reasonably sure that that meant discussing the metagame in general, for example, RMTs, metagame changes, etc. This is for specific battles only.

He's just joking around. Yesterday, my opponent told that I wouldn't be able to 2HKO his Slowbro with my ChestoRest Feraligatr, but I told him I believed then hit him with three crits in a row, Good times, good times.

Lol, I get way too serious sometimes. Was that a against a Bulbagardener?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom