• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Spongebob episode ever aired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the episode with Doodlebob (Patrick: FINLAND!)

Graveyard Shift (AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHHH! AHH! AHH!)

Club Spongebob ("All hail the magic conch! WOLULULULULU!")

SB-129 ("Everything is chrome in the future!")

Pizza Delivery ("Krusty Krab Pizza----is the Pizza---for you and....meeeeee!)

The Fry Cook Games (NOOOO! MY NAME'S....NOT....RICK!!!!!!")

There's too many to list. (but my brother's summary of the fry cook games was funnier than the actual episode)

I haven't seen many episodes from this show, but Pickles from season 1 was my favourite. Spongebob losing his mind over (wrongly) thinking he'd forgot to put pickles in a Krabby Patty and doubting every single thing he did was hilarious.

This thread reminded of the stand out SB eps that are terrific, coincidentally after I just dissed it in a previous thread. smh. anyway, only few words need to be said here

The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you & me!
P.O.O.P.
Seabears
It's the thrill of one more kill, the last one to faaaaaaall, & then it's sweet, sweet victory!
I know something funnier than 24. what? 25!
CHOCOLATE!!!
The hash slinging slasher!
Bubble stand

off the top of my head

I like most of the episodes, but some are just stupid.
Oh, the episodes where Patrick is a badbutt are the best.

I actually really like "Valentine's Day." It's probably the best of the holiday episodes, mainly because of Patrick's rampage. XD "Sandy's Rocket" is a close second. :)

The Band episode, Superfriends, Chocolate with Nuts, Night Shifts, Karate Island, The Best Day Ever, The Gary Running Away episode.

Probably more! XD

Rock Bottom
Neptune's Spatula
Wormy
Grandma's Kisses
Shanghaied
Chocolate with Nuts
SpongeBob Meets the Strangler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom